View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012   #8
Mediaguy
Washing Bishop's Dogs

Default Re: Short term memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by will76 View Post
It is amazing how people have short term memories in this industry, i guess that is why they get burned over and over again and crooks can thrive.

I bet if you ask 10 people that have been in the industry for 10+ years most wouldn't know or remember that Penthouse owned ibill when the company went to shit and lost their processing, screwing thousands of people out of millions of dollars.

Penthouse bought ibill on March 23, 2004 - Around Sept / Oct 2004 ibill lost it's processing and stopped paying. It only took Penthouse 6 months to fuck up a company and lose our money, millions of dollars. Marc Bell was in charge when this happened. First these ass clowns lose their processor, who gave them plenty of time to find someone else, and then they couldn't work out a deal with another bank so they just stop processing visa ? So a couple years later they "acquire" AFF/Cams, they running that shit into the ground. Can't wait to see all of the people crying when AFF stops paying and everyone gets screwed acting all surprised when none of them even have a clue about the history of who's running what and who keeps fucking them over and over.
I don't think we ever had anything to do with iBill... if memory servers, ProBilling were the ones who boned us...

What's the skinny on them?

By Webmasters For Webmasters

Send In Your PR: pr@payoutmag.com
Mediaguy is offline   Reply With Quote