View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008   #3
RawAlex
Members
$100 for every ImLive sign-up

Default Re: Obscenity charges for FL man

In a weird way, I understand that this will end up defining what is acceptable, as they slowly whittle away from the extreme ends of things until they get a "not guilty" that will draw a line.

I had a quick look at their website (Masters of Pain has a video selling portal on page one of google for their name) and the stuff is (a) very amateur, (b), seemingly pretty brutal, and (c) does appear to portray less than consentual sex activities.

It would also appear that (d) they were stupid enough to sell the DVDs and send them through the mail.

Emp, I agree with you, the American people don't seem to want the government in their bedrooms, but at the same time, they are still shy about actually coming out in public and saying "I like bondage and want to keep my videos". There is still a massive shame and blame game played, making people feel they cannot admit their own desires or preferences.
Let's go to the edge of disaster Push the pedal and go a little faster Let's slam into a wall at ramming speed Let's go to the edge of a mountain Jump off and lets start countin' Hit the ground and tell me if it bleeds
RawAlex is offline   Reply With Quote