View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008   #137
softball
Members
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Max Hardcore Trial Outtake - "You Look Better with Puke on Your Face"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
My kids go to a private school with a large percentage of Middle Eastern children and I see those kids and their parents often. The thought that anyone could ever confuse anyone from Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran or anywhere else in that part of the world with "white folks" is just plain funny.
There are red haired blue eyed arabs around. They are called Circassians and they are all over Syria. But you missed the point in all of this. You were prattling on about white people vs "muslims" or something and lumped Pakistanis, Sikhs, and Arabs into the same mold. I believe it started with a turban discussion and that is what Sikhs wear, not Saudis. You differentiated them from "White" folks. I mentioned Jews, because in Israel, I have a very hard time distinguishing an Arab from a Jew. On the road I look at the license plates if I am interested.
You live around a bunch of refugee Cubans who are certainly no "whiter" than a lot of Arabs and Jews.
The point in all of this, is that your description of Arabs being non white is fallacious at best. The best was something about Sikhs in turbans digging in the sand like they came from the desert.
All in all a pretty poor knowledge of people who wear turbans or don't come from around here.....

btw, this lack of understanding is what got GW Bush back in the White House and into Iraq.
softball is offline   Reply With Quote