View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008   #132
RawAlex
Members
$100 for every ImLive sign-up

Default Re: Max Hardcore Trial Outtake - "You Look Better with Puke on Your Face"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhetorical View Post
A fight broke out I understand. Invoking or provoking the feds is another matter. Everyone knows that boards are spider bait and are watched. I am not quite sure what you mean by the above quote, but it does not look good. A good rumble on a keyboard is fair game. Calling "the cops" is an instant disqualification in my books. Personally, I don't see anything laughable in that. Perhaps I am missing something.
The rest of the argument you guys are having or perhaps "continuing" is fair and square. Its this legal issue that disturbs me.

Rhet, comment made in a private area of a board (about 10 people, suppose to be private and secret) and someone shared that communication with a third party out of anger. They broke a promise and disclosed information that should not have been disclosed. The comment didn't even directly involve Trixie. It wasn't something said in public, nor was it intended to be so.

Most importantly, it is entirely no relevant to this discussion, but rather is an attempt by Trixie to throw shit at me because she no longer has a valid point to make in the discussion. Mudslinging, name calling... we all know why she went there.

I leave it at that.
Let's go to the edge of disaster Push the pedal and go a little faster Let's slam into a wall at ramming speed Let's go to the edge of a mountain Jump off and lets start countin' Hit the ground and tell me if it bleeds
RawAlex is offline   Reply With Quote