View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008   #105
RawAlex
Members
$100 for every ImLive sign-up

Default Re: Max Hardcore Trial Outtake - "You Look Better with Puke on Your Face"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
yall might want to look at this court coverage on Max at AVN.

Looks like they are wanting to bust him for a distributor mailing a postal inspector DVDs that max had only produced. He didnt mail em.

http://www.avn.com/video/articles/30534.html
I read that last night, and it really does look like the state is reaching some fierce on this. If anything, the video company may be more likely to be on the hook. I also think that if the underlying charge (sending via mail obscene material) is knocked down, the rest of the house of cards falls because it would be outside of the jurisdiction of the court in Florida to look at.

The biggest risk? There is potential that the Max Hardcore servers were located in Tampa Bay area... which may still give them some jurisdiction in the case (but would almost certainly be something that would get appealed over and over to the top)
Let's go to the edge of disaster Push the pedal and go a little faster Let's slam into a wall at ramming speed Let's go to the edge of a mountain Jump off and lets start countin' Hit the ground and tell me if it bleeds
RawAlex is offline   Reply With Quote