View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008   #102
RawAlex
Members
$100 for every ImLive sign-up

Default Re: Max Hardcore Trial Outtake - "You Look Better with Puke on Your Face"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmporerEJ View Post
I'd be interested in knowing how the ADA/religion battle turns out....
Personally, I think you need to carry the dog.
If I gotta put the cut curbs in, make my doors a certain width, put special padding around my special bathroom sink, make special shitter bars, put 2 never used handicapped parking spaces with loading zone per 20 in my parking lot, and every other damn ADA thing for that one wheel chair dude that comes into my store, then the Muslim gotta carry the damn dog.
...or the muslim can protect his personal freedom to refuse dogs by driving his personal car and not working in the taxi business. Nobody is forcing him to accept dogs in his car - UNLESS HE USES IT FOR A PUBLIC BUSINESS.

If I have to accept his wife covered from head to toe in a bedsheet in my store, he can accept a handicapped person's guide dog.
Let's go to the edge of disaster Push the pedal and go a little faster Let's slam into a wall at ramming speed Let's go to the edge of a mountain Jump off and lets start countin' Hit the ground and tell me if it bleeds
RawAlex is offline   Reply With Quote