View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008   #132
2MuchMark
SigWhore

Default Re: Shelleehale your site is screwed up in IE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
And my orignal post the hes a lying pussy trying to bully a woman while hiding under a sock puppet.

But running his cocksucker all day has been more enlightnening with information on
1. Company lay offs
2. Trying to buttfuck his clients and affiliates by double charging for a Playboy Mansion ticket so they could hang out with him in the corner next to the ice statues to be introduced to more players like him.
3. How he charges you an addition 5% hold back on top the the 5% CCBill holdback and calls it an export fee.

We didnt even get into the other parts like rebill skimming.

Try all you want Gonzo, you won't win this lame argument of yours. You know what though, if you would only ask me these questions instead of assuming shit like you always do, you (and your readers here) would learn a hell of alot. I have learned alot (and continue to learn) from all kinds of people and companies in this business. If you continue to be close-minded and just assume shit, you will never learn anything, and your members here will go elsewhere.

Did we lay off people in 2007?
Of course! Re-read the previous post on this subject. When revenues are down, any company has to do whats best and trim the fat. Even though sales remained constant, the US dollar forced us to do lots of changes. If anyone wants to learn from us about what we did, please don't be shy to ask me personally. Making a company more lean helps to be more effecient and helps reduce costs. If you don't understand this very basic concept Gonzo, I feel sorry for you.

m
2MuchMark is offline   Reply With Quote