View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008   #64
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Shelleehale your site is screwed up in IE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
I don't know who Tony Morgan is, and I can't speak for him or say if he had his badge or not, sorry.

No, we are not quite a billing company, but:

Each of our customers can sell and buy streams from each other when they share their streams with the common "pool", called Mbase. It is a way of populating sites with video chat streams and working together instead of competing against each other.

What 2Much does is gurantee that each client gets paid on time for any streams they sell to mbase. We guarantee it because we are the ones making the actual payment.

2Much takes a risk in doing this because it means that we have to collect on the customers who are doing the buying. How do we make sure that we get paid?

2 Ways. First, all new customers have to keep funds on account. Once we have established a healthy work relationship, credit may be possible, but we do so very carefully.

Next, as we payout to each customer who sells their streams to us, we impose a 5% holdback which, just like a billing company, is properly accounted for and paid out as a "returning holdback" 6 months later. All of this is carefully documented and includes detail as a part of our accounting system that we wrote as a part of the entire LiveCamNetwork 2.0 system.

I hope this answers your question.

Mark Prince
http://www.2Much.net
So cliff notes is... we scam an extra 5% on top of CCBill hold back and 17.5% processing fee.

Shit that doesnt leave much profit does it?

Guess that extra 5% is needed to "float".
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote