View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008   #53
2MuchMark
SigWhore

Default Re: Shelleehale your site is screwed up in IE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
They werent checking for show badges. Lie 3.
Tony Morgan was at that party and I know he didnt have a show badge.

A thousand dollar profit. What a nice way to reward your affiliates and licensees.

Tell me the additional 5% hold back on top of the CCBill holdback... do you consider that a reward too?
Gonzo,
In order to get a Bracelet which got you on the bus and then to the party, you needed to be a registered, paid attendee of the Webmaster Access West show. You did not need to wear your badge to the party, but you definately needed to be a registered attendee.

It was not a $1000 profit, it was a $750.00 profit, and I already answered your question in my previous post.

The 5% holdback is a company policy that we have had for years. It helps to protect us from any liabilities that customers using our MBase system may have from affecting us.

As our customers buy and sell from our mbase system, we payout to those customers every 2 weeks, exactly like any other billing company does. The 5% holdback protects us in the event that they have chargebacks, just like CCBill does. If a customer was hit with massive chargebacks and we paid out 100% to them, we would be in trouble and have a hard time recovering that money.

If the concept of holdbacks / chargebacks is alien to you Gonzo, there are plenty of billing companies with similar practices out there. Do some research.

Mark Prince
2MuchMark is offline   Reply With Quote