View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006   #19
TheEnforcer
Scored VIP to Anton's Piss Tank
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: 10 myths about the adult industry....

Hmmm.... I certainly see what you are saying Biggy and Vick but how many adult entertainment lawyers do you think are in some states? And those types of issues are really state and/or local issues and a national type of industry lawyer may very well not be familiar with, say, Wisconsin law. I'm not saying they can't research the stuff but how many actually know that area of the law already. Two examples.

1st example

I put in phrases like patent attorneys in Wisconsin, accident atorneys in wisconsin, personal injury lawyers in Wisconsin and always came up with some results that showed either a place that had a ton of info on them or actual law firms websites. Place adult entertainment lawyers in wisconsin in and the results are mcuh different and it's all news results and the like but nary a database or law firm to be seen.

2nd example
On Find law I had to go to the "other" section to find entertainment lawyers and came up with these results when I used our state capital as the basis of looking..

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/fi...ison/Wisconsin

A MUCH smaller selection than other areas and one has to wonder how many, if any, of those specialize in the adult industry or whether they are all related to mainstream film, tv, books, etc. with no one really specializing in adult entertainment law.
TheEnforcer is offline   Reply With Quote