View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005   #32
TheLegacy
On InterPol's Wanted List

Default Re: Alien and Confucy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weg Cory
Haha

Man, what are you talking about? I have no issue with this place in general, we opened up an advertising account here.

Fact is, everything you stated about Alien (albeit true or not), can be projected on Gonzo just as easily. I don't "threaten" people. Gonzo made threats on GFY, look inward for the answers man.

The last post comment was sarcasm based around saying what I think being the fuel for all kinds of ramblings, most of which I do not partake in. I don't hold grudges. Nick and Anthony didn't exactly like me at first, but I would say it is fair to say that I really get along with them now.
I hear you - after 10 years you tend to build up enemies who never met you in person but take offense to posts etc. that have your name on it. I try to speak well of people even if they hate me - and those that simply have an atttitude that is negative no matter what, I tend not to recommend them or have any business dealings at all...

I am 44 - and figure I have another 44 years of good life in me, Im not going to spend that in arguments and negativity. I have a great job, awesome wife who is the hottest around and a happy life = why interrupt that with useless small minded people who feel they need to bash everything and everyone to get recognized? I have more than enough friends in this industry to really care and get concerned

TheLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote