View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005   #28
Weg Cory

Default Re: Alien and Confucy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesHO1
Not true, cory many in the indusrty are " wussies" but they are still very sharp.

Alien needs to realize this is the ADULT business, and he sould act like an adult.
if you really wantto help you friend then remind him of that.

if it is not important to him then that is his perogative, and since he is doing so great, he should not care what anyone thinks, or does he need someone else to remind everyone he is successful does he?

High school is over around here. we are taking business to the priority in 2006. those interested atre welcomed, those that are not, can stay where they are. cause at teh end of the day a true businessman does not care what the other guy is making or no making or who he "" knows " or doesn't

If Alien is doing business for the POPE himself good for Alien, he should be happy and not always looking for something to piss about with people.

people in this industry are tired of the pissing it has out stayed it's welcome and business people no longer do it. plain and simple.
Are we all being honest?

I would love to respond to this, however I should likely just chalk this up as my last post here. haha