View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005   #32
JR
Members
The global leader in pay-per-view AEBN

Default Re: #1 rule when grocery shopping....

while we are on the subject.... i have a message for grocery stores

I dont have a discount card.... i did not ask for one... i am tired of this same fucking question every fucking time. you can track an entire inventory of a supermarket chain... why can't you remember my answer?

"You could have saved $0.42 on that purchase" - Really? and I could have knocked you out and pissed on your face in front of this large crowd. you have now been warned twice.

Paper or Plastic? are you serious? do me a favor... take the $1.32, give me my fucking bottle of juice and leave me alone. I did not come here to make a political statement... i came here under the mistaken impression that i could buy something quickly that i wanted and thought i could leave without being judged and going through a fucking inquisition.

and here is a suggestion.... instead of an "express lane" how about a "look motherfucker, i don't have the time or patience for all this shit lane" - in this lane, we will embrace the unique concept of not trying to bond and chit chat, while i buy tampax for my wife.