View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003   #33
Vick
Celebrating Company's Success with A Beer From Mini Bar
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 12 2003, 12:14 AM
Let's discuss. .....
.... I would guess you are a babe in the photography department unless I miss my guess
Yep I am ah ha ha ha ha ha

I would suggest you learn a little about the industry and the people in it
( 2 of the people you have been pissing with - JMM and Diamond Jim are men with great minds and both have impressive accomplishments)

Your request is fair enough (even though it still sidesteps your giving proof that is your work) and gives me a promotional op

Entered the on-line adult entertainment business in 1997 as a paysite owner and operator. At that time along with my former partner we started paysites and branched out into the content business (which I removed myself from a few years back)

Beyond that I own the affiliate program Cloud 9 Cash http://www.cloud9cash.com which has done well for both the affiliates and myself (very good conversion rates and excellent member retention)

Furthermore I am a partner in the affiliate program We Pay You http://www.wepayu.com which has shown nice returns for our affiliates

Also own and operate a small double opt-in email program and previous to that operated and wrote 2 other double opt in email publications with subscriber bases of 500K+

Plus I was involved with a mainstream advertising concern including helping to launch their subscriber based email publications and being a part of their new product development team

Beyond that I am a published author and have been a featured speaker at the University of Maryland

Now that I've thrown all modesty to the side (and feel sheepish for doing so) and tooted my horn (am sure I'm forgetting some things)

Did you really take those pics?
Can you prove it?

quid pro quo as you said

Edit for a typo

Last edited by Vick at Nov 12 2003, 12:43 AM

Pssst Click the Button Above

I once wanted to be a Gynecologist
But I couldn't find an opening
Vick is offline   Reply With Quote