View Single Post
Old 10-16-2003   #38
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dravyk@Oct 16 2003, 02:41 PM
Lee Noga.

I remember quickly after I was banned (briefly) here, that Lee came by and took a shot saying she was shocked that All Of 'Em was still around and then compared it to an 8-track tape. LOL!

Well I hadn't forgotten -- I never do -- and this thread looks like the best one for some overdue payback. So my response is ... Lee, not all of us make resources with shelf-life expiration dates stamped on them like you!

Anyway, dunno why Lee decided to take the shot in the first place (didn't know we had problems, so I was blindsided by that remark; certainly was something I didn't expect from you, Lee) ... or worse that when you did do it, it was when you knew I couldn't respond in the same thread (such a classy move!) ... or that with your resource track record you'd have the hypocritical nerve to remark on anyone else's -- but hey, whatever.
Maybe they want that to be a secret place to meet and talk to each other and TDipshit?
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote