View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003   #547
confucy
Members

Miss Eve, it has turned into a *HE SAID* --- *SHE SAID* show.

I have no criminal record. I am a law abiding citizen.

Kevin Mitnick has spent half of his life either in jail, prison, or on probation. He turned 40 in August, and he still thinks he is a teenager. He is totally irresponsible. He has sick relatives, and he is ignoring them. He cares about nobody but himself. I was a Kevin Mitnick supporter. He called me a friend. That is because he wanted my help. He didn't give a rat's ass about me. He uses people. I gave almost 5 years of my money and time helping this asshole while he was stuck in prison. Relationship? I was a friend to him...he was a baby crying for help to me.

I have a million witnesses. I do not want or need people coming to my defense. Nobody in my life likes or respects Kevin Mitnick. I lost many friends because I chose to help Mitnick. IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE!

The rest of the story you will have to get later. I am exhausted.

I'm still waiting for Gonzo or Mitnick to call. They are both candy-ass pussys. I'm giving all of you a lot of credit. I think you can see through all the lies and come up with a pretty good picture of what is happening. Mitnick is running scared. I have nothing to lose. He has everything to lose. What if Wired, latimes, and other publications call me and want to hear my side. Jesus, we have been hearing Mitnick's social engineering side for almost 9 years. I know the truth. Uncle Mitchell knows the truth, and knows that I know the truth. He wanted to come forward. I will find other family members who will want to tell the truth about their user relative.
confucy is offline   Reply With Quote