View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003   #542
confucy
Members

Uncle Mitchell lives in Van Nuys, California, in the San Fernando Valley. The man is very sick. If he loses his car tomorrow, then he will have to way to get to the doctor. He said that he would never ask for help on the internet if he had another way. He said that Kevin poisoned Grandmother Reba against him. He wanted to know why I hadn't been in touch with him, and I told him that Kevin said on ham radio that I was a backstabbing bitch and that I should never talk to his family again. They all liked me. Kevin spread his cancerous lies, and those poor people don't know what to think.

Harass? Kevin asked me to call his family. I sent candy to Grandmother Reba. I sent perfume to his mother. Did Kevin ever give me one cent? Fuck no! I bought candy for Kevin. I bought him radios. I bought him subscriptions to the Law Journal which were very expensive. I sent him money. I sent him paper, pens, kevin Mitnick stuff like pencils, banners, and other items I had produced. I sent him books. I sent him the first script for his "Takedown" movie. I sent him Playboy, Hustler, and all the hard-core magazines which he could sell for phone time (a MDC violation), but Kevin had to have his phone fixes or he would have curled up and died. I sent him CD's which he wasn't supposed to have. He played them while he was working on a government computer doing research for his trial which never took place. I made calls for other inmates so he could get extra phone time from his cellmates. I did everything but wipe his scummy ass. He pays me by threatening me and making up stories about me.

You ungrateful punk. Take your best shot. I've been waiting years for you to get the guts to rear your ugly fat face.

If you don't help Uncle Mitchell, I swear to God, Kevin, I will be calling each and every one of your relatives and telling them that you are ignoring sick Uncle Mitchell. I will give them all the details about how you treated your father like shit because he didn't give you money for your defense fund. I have the proof.

DO THE RIGHT THING! YOUR UNCLE NEEDS YOU.
confucy is offline   Reply With Quote