View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003   #231
confucy
Members

SNITCHY WITCHY BITCh CARRIE: You don't own anything. The pictures you took in Canada and Florida were the most rotten pictures I have ever seen. You make Luke look like Stephen Hicks.

If you ever want to keep something private. DO NOT TELL CARRIE. She turns on you in a second. Let's see....what did you discover all by yourself. An IP address? Heavens! A Mitnick article! Wow! You didn't come up with anything that Aga didn't already know. The point is...you betrayed me! You will not be forgiven, Carrie. KARMA WILL BITE YOU ON THE ASS! I take that back. Even Karma wouldn't go near your boney ass. The universe will find a way to punish you.

Yes, we know. You have been a writer. (in your dreams) A photographer! (in the third grade) A mother! (when you find the time) A wife! (I'll have to check with your husband, if he is still around) A website designer! (give me a break) A newsletter editor! (they fired you) A FUCKING SNITCH! A BACKSTABBER! A BULLSHITTER! AN ANNOYING BITCH!

Peddle your bullshit in a new thread. You are leaving a disgusting smell in this one!
confucy is offline   Reply With Quote