View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003   #51
Carrie
Eternal Newbie
Respin bullshit press Your Comments Are Welcomed

Quote:
Originally posted by sarettah@Sep 8 2003, 10:16 PM
Carrie....

I just realized... That was all 5 years ago now.....

damn......

Hey, whatever happened to Quark?? Is he still hitting the yahoo chat room ?

I sometimes miss them days... wonder what Horsey and Deekie and the rest of the "regs" are up to.....
I have no idea. I haven't hit the Yahoo room in *years*. I don't think anyone else does, either. We've still got two mailing list communities going though. I think GFT had one going too but not sure if it still is.

Deeks and Iggy are married and living blissfully in Kansas. Horsey had found a boyfriend IIRC. No idea about Quark. Maybe he got swallowed up by the Florida swamps
Sioux separated from her hubby and her boyfriend moved in with her shortly thereafter. Brite moved from her island on the west coast of Canada to Ontario (methinks) and has a job, her son, and her cats and she's doing well, feels like she's back out in the real world. Mater, Jaceee, Putz - all doing well. Mater had twins, did you know that? They're 3 now!
Lord knows whatever happened to Gourami and Puk and the rest.

I'd love to have another get-together in Vegas. A different hotel this time, though. It would be *weird* to see everyone again after 5 freaking years!
My little 4-month old baby that you held in Indiana started kindergarten this month - does that make you feel old or WHAT? LMAO!