Oprano Adult Industry Forums

Oprano Adult Industry Forums (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php)
-   Legacy Archived Main Board (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Labret, don't be shy... (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=32336)

Winetalk.com 11-25-2003 02:08 PM

Quote:

([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 01:56 PM)
Quote:

(Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 10:52 AM)

http://manlover.com

oh nah, but I sent you quite a bit of traffic for that site back in your per click days. You were one of my first sponsors.

it was never my site, but I had some vested interest in it...
what is your name? or should I ask John who was the one sending traffic to /MAN/ directory from Michigan?

don't worry, I won't knock your door with a knife
;-)))

Winetalk.com 11-25-2003 02:10 PM

Labret, John is going thry 97-99 database, can you beat him and save him some work?
Please...I won't tell anybody

[Labret] 11-25-2003 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 11:18 AM
Labret, John is going thry 97-99 database, can you beat him and save him some work?

Cool.

You assume I sent traffic under my name and not a company. Let me know what you find Dick Tracy. :)

Winetalk.com 11-25-2003 02:22 PM

Labret, don't bother...John found you...
interesting how the wheels turn
;-))

too bad you joined AFTER the "knights" were gone
;-)))

Martin 11-25-2003 02:26 PM

"don't worry, I won't knock your door with a knife"

Never bring a knife to a gun fight.

Winetalk.com 11-25-2003 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 02:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 02:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 11:18 AM

Cool.

You assume I sent traffic under my name and not a company. Let me know what you find Dick Tracy. :)[/b][/quote]
is that a challenge?

do you want me to post John's findings?

do you assume I haven';t changed all corporate registrations on the state website?

Cohen challenged me,
confucy challenged my wife,
is that your turn now?

;-)))

I love being challenged........

[Labret] 11-25-2003 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 11:34 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 11:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 02:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano
Quote:

@Nov 25 2003, 11:18 AM

Cool.

You assume I sent traffic under my name and not a company. Let me know what you find Dick Tracy. :)

is that a challenge?

do you want me to post John's findings?

do you assume I haven';t changed all corporate registrations on the state website?

Cohen challenged me,
confucy challenged my wife,
is that your turn now?

;-)))

I love being challenged........[/b][/quote]

uhm... ok. If invading my privacy and outing me on a message board sounds like a good idea to you, have at it. I wont stop you.

I have been on the boards for years and everyone knows that I am not a big fan of discussing business. It is not why I am here. I dont spam my warez, I do not solicit business here. I am basically a one man operation. I have my own content produced, I generate my own traffic, I run my own paysites. I am sure if you dig hard enough you will find out what sites I am involved with and who I have been involved with. Its no real secret, as I said I have done business with Fletch and many others. The CCBill people know me, IBill people know me real well.

Why dont I like to discuss it? Have you been paying attention the last 4 days? I would prefer not to have my servers rooted or have spammers dos me. Make sense?

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 11:45 AM

Fletch XXX 11-25-2003 02:37 PM

Serge this is why most of us dont like talking about what we do.

It seems there is some malicious intent involved when someone wants to know what you do.

Serge please tell me you arent going to use my personal info against me using your Mike AI connections the way you are here.

I am a Purecash affiliate, will this be used against me now?

Please man, some of us really arent into this.

This is how boards get out of hand when people use their pull to invade someones privacy for board fun.

Sly 11-25-2003 02:43 PM

I used to show people my stuff. Then they started ripping me off. I still show some, but only what I have to. A certain level of privacy can be a GOOD thing in this business.

Very few people know my name, though it's very easy to find. Even fewer people have actually met me, and I'm still doing just fine.

Mike AI 11-25-2003 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 02:45 PM

It seems there is some malicious intent involved when someone wants to know what you do.

Serge please tell me you arent going to use my personal info against me using your Mike AI connections the way you are here.

This is how boards get out of hand when people use their pull to invade someones privacy for board fun.

Serge is not an owner of PureCash. He has nothing to do with it.

HiRise, PureCash and any other properties I own 100% will never give out any personal information to anyone. We beleive strongly in privacy!!

Fletch XXX 11-25-2003 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mike AI+Nov 25 2003, 11:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Nov 25 2003, 11:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 02:45 PM

Serge is not an owner of PureCash. He has nothing to do with it.

HiRise, PureCash and any other properties I own 100% will never give out any personal information to anyone. We beleive strongly in privacy!![/b][/quote]
I get nervous when I see people doing shit like this man.

I have had people get VERY MALICIOUS using my personal info against me, and THAT is why we try to stay low key.

I trust you, because you are more liable for it.

Glad to know you wouldnt sell us out then.

Thanks Mike.

Equinox 11-25-2003 02:57 PM

Any sponsor who gives out personal information on request belongs shot on sight.
<_<

cherrylula 11-25-2003 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Equinox@Nov 25 2003, 12:05 PM
Any sponsor who gives out personal information on request belongs shot on sight.
<_<

Or content providers, or anyone else for that matter through business dealings.

I've had sales guys actually call my house wanting to talk to me because they saw my personal info that I was a girl, not for real business reasons. So I try not to use my first name unless I have to.

This was probably a couple years ago though now... and I can't recall the sponsor just know I did not use them.

Last edited by cherrylula at Nov 25 2003, 12:14 PM

Winetalk.com 11-25-2003 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 02:43 PM

uhm... ok. If invading my privacy and outing me on a message board sounds like a good idea to you, have at it. I wont stop you.

I have been on the boards for years and everyone knows that I am not a big fan of discussing business. It is not why I am here. I dont spam my warez, I do not solicit business here. I am basically a one man operation. I have my own content produced, I generate my own traffic, I run my own paysites. I am sure if you dig hard enough you will find out what sites I am involved with and who I have been involved with. Its no real secret, as I said I have done business with Fletch and many others. The CCBill people know me, IBill people know me real well.

Why dont I like to discuss it? Have you been paying attention the last 4 days? I would prefer not to have my servers rooted or have spammers dos me. Make sense?

absolutelly,
I won't, I do NOT invade privacies, unless I am challenged...
..and I don't go back on my word

Winetalk.com 11-25-2003 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 02:45 PM

..and how would I know who you were if you don't tell me?
People, you talk too much, all I do is listen and put 1+1 together,
I am not after anybody, do I look like some psyco to you??

geeze!

I am a LISTENER, not a fighter
;-)))

Fletch XXX 11-25-2003 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 12:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 12:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 02:45 PM

..and how would I know who you were if you don't tell me?
People, you talk too much, all I do is listen and put 1+1 together,
I am not after anybody, do I look like some psyco to you??

geeze!

I am a LISTENER, not a fighter
;-)))[/b][/quote]
No you dont Serge.

I am speaking ONLY from exsperience here.

I have seen people play the nice guy and try to find out things and tyhen USE THEM AGAINST me, so I try to keep my stuff to myself and work off boards with clients, projects, and partners.

I can only assume you wouldnt do such a thing, but as I do not really know ANY of you and you all KNOW each other, it seems I am the one at the mercy of if you would or would not.

Anyhow, only a fool would do such a thing, and I have never thought of you as a fool.

Weird, maybe, but not a fool.

Winetalk.com 11-25-2003 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Equinox@Nov 25 2003, 03:05 PM
<_<

correct...and Oprano doesn't give ANYBODY any information about posters, unless directed to do so by the courts...

Winetalk.com 11-25-2003 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 03:18 PM

No you dont Serge.

I am speaking ONLY from exsperience here.

I have seen people play the nice guy and try to find out things and tyhen USE THEM AGAINST me, so I try to keep my stuff to myself and work off boards with clients, projects, and partners.

I can only assume you wouldnt do such a thing, but as I do not really know ANY of you and you all KNOW each other, it seems I am the one at the mercy of if you would or would not.

Anyhow, only a fool would do such a thing, and I have never thought of you as a fool.

Weird, maybe, but not a fool.

well, that rules me out...I can be blamed for lots of things,
playing a "nice guy" is not one of them
;-)))

Diamond Jim 11-25-2003 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 02:43 PM
I would prefer not to have my servers rooted or have spammers dos me. Make sense?
This is why I think it's hilarious that you guys give so much credence to Labret's inflammatory rhetoric...

Imagine the mind which would consider it unpleasant to have his servers and business destroyed but find it just and appealing to stick a screwdriver in a skull or beat up a spammer's children...

Logic disconnection or playing a fiddle? You decide... :rolleyes:

[Labret] 11-25-2003 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Nov 25 2003, 12:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Nov 25 2003, 12:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 02:43 PM
I would prefer not to have my servers rooted or have spammers dos me. Make sense?
This is why I think it's hilarious that you guys give so much credence to Labret's inflammatory rhetoric...

Imagine the mind which would consider it unpleasant to have his servers and business destroyed but find it just and appealing to stick a screwdriver in a skull or beat up a spammer's children...

Logic disconnection or playing a fiddle? You decide... :rolleyes:[/b][/quote]

I think you got me all wrong.

I fully accept the consequence of my shit talking, I just try and avoid such things as a good server rooting. Hell yeah I would hate to have my servers blown up. If anyone wants to attempt to smack me around at a con, have at it. I extended the invitation at the last one I went to.

No matter how much shit any of you give me, I would never resort to vandalizing your shit. And its not like its difficult to find a russian script kiddie to reak havoc for a minimal investment and leave my hands nice and clean. If I let you get to me to the point where I would do such a thing then you win, and I would never let any of you have that sort of control over me.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 12:40 PM

Nickatilynx 11-25-2003 03:40 PM

Quote:

I fully accept the consequence of my shit talking,
You brought my children into this.

You threatened my children.

So stop bellyaching and accept the consequences. :-)))

You lose.

If you think that means you win , so be it :-))

Winetalk.com 11-25-2003 03:40 PM

Labret, are they picking on you?

People, leave my revolutionary marxist alone!

ha haven't killed anybody...yet
';-)))

Winetalk.com 11-25-2003 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 03:48 PM
Quote:

I fully accept the consequence of my shit talking,
You brought my children into this.

You threatened my children.

So stop bellyaching and accept the consequences. :-)))

You lose.

If you think that means you win , so be it :-))

NIck, he only threatened your children who go to colleges...

which children of yours go there?

Nickatilynx 11-25-2003 03:43 PM

Serge,

I'm plan on educating him. ;-)))

there are consequences to any action.

I'm prepared to accept mine :-))

Winetalk.com 11-25-2003 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 03:51 PM
Serge,

I'm plan on educating him. ;-)))

there are consequences to any action.

I'm prepared to accept mine :-))

Labret, apologise...c'mon, you know that bringing kids and family even in ajoking contest, was a dumb idea..
put it to rest and be a mench

quiet 11-25-2003 03:47 PM

maybe everyone can start posting their various weaponry now.

Nickatilynx 11-25-2003 03:48 PM

He crossed a line.

He brought in non-combatants.

Your words , I believe , Serge.

Winetalk.com 11-25-2003 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 03:56 PM
He crossed a line.

He brought in non-combatants.

Your words , I believe , Serge.

nick,
he did, he didn't know, he spent too much time on GFY where he learned his board manners,
I apologise on his behalf and promise he'll never do it again...

will that work?

cherrylula 11-25-2003 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by quiet@Nov 25 2003, 12:55 PM
Fletch was eyeing a shiny red boxcutter in line at the store the other day. It was rather pretty, will probably pick it up next time we are there hahaha

[Labret] 11-25-2003 03:56 PM

aahaha shit, dont apologize for me.

Do what you have to do spammer.

Your ass isnt gonna do jack shit nigger.

Fletch XXX 11-25-2003 03:56 PM

im going to buy that box cutter next time im there too.

maybe today.

Diamond Jim 11-25-2003 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 03:40 PM
I think you got me all wrong.

I fully accept the consequence of my shit talking, I just try and avoid such things as a good server rooting. Hell yeah I would hate to have my servers blown up. If anyone wants to attempt to smack me around at a con, have at it. I extended the invitation at the last one I went to.

No matter how much shit any of you give me, I would never resort to vandalizing your shit. And its not like its difficult to find a russian script kiddie to reak havoc for a minimal investment and leave my hands nice and clean. If I let you get to me to the point where I would do such a thing then you win, and I would never let any of you have that sort of control over me.

I don't have you wrong at all...

I am a sociologist-gist. I study those who study sociology. In fact, I am an omnitologist....

I grew up surrounded by academia. My father has 2 PhD's and my mother has 1. Both sets of biological grandparents and their successive spouses had PhD's. My father has been considered one of the leading professors in his field for 20 years. My parents entertained the intelligentsia at our home for decades. Imagine their disgust when I dropped out of school in the ninth grade...

I've seen this behavior before, and it's all very entertaining, despite the many contradictions (on all sides)...

By all means, continue, sir....I am beginning to enjoy it thoroughly..

P.S. Sorry for any delayed responses. I am having multiple meetings.... :)

Peaches 11-25-2003 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 03:43 PM
I have been on the boards for years and everyone knows that I am not a big fan of discussing business. It is not why I am here.
So why ARE you here?

Quote:

Serge isn't a sponser. Plus, Labret WANTS to know what he finds out about him:

Quote:

Let me know what you find Dick Tracy.
:)

Peaches 11-25-2003 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by quiet@Nov 25 2003, 04:55 PM
I have a "Lil' Whippersnapper" rifle next to my front door. :)

Vick 11-25-2003 03:58 PM

I've tried to stay out of this one and let cooler heads prevail

But that's the worst post I've ever seen in my life

again Nick I apologize to you for starting this whole thing

:(

Winetalk.com 11-25-2003 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:04 PM

hmmm...I thought you were smarter...my bad....

FATPad 11-25-2003 04:00 PM

I'm unarmed. :-\

All I got is kitchen knives. And scissors. I wonder if anyone I want to kill will hold my scissors and run if I ask them to.

TeenGodFather 11-25-2003 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by FATPad@Nov 25 2003, 01:08 PM
I'm unarmed. :-\

All I got is kitchen knives. And scissors. I wonder if anyone I want to kill will hold my scissors and run if I ask them to.

My friends steal my knifes and spoons. I'm serious. After every party atleast a few spoons have gone missing.

gonzo 11-25-2003 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 04:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 04:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:04 PM

hmmm...I thought you were smarter...my bad....[/b][/quote]
Pay up Serge....told ya!

Fletch XXX 11-25-2003 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 01:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 01:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:04 PM

hmmm...I thought you were smarter...my bad....[/b][/quote]
Ive never seen Labret stop once he finds the G-Spot.

Winetalk.com 11-25-2003 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 25 2003, 04:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 25 2003, 04:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 04:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]
Quote:

@Nov 25 2003, 04:04 PM

Pay up Serge....told ya![/b][/quote]
fuckin' with Nick is never a good idea when he is sober...and he is now.

Nickatilynx 11-25-2003 04:06 PM

Vick,

No worries . :-)

Winetalk.com 11-25-2003 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 25 2003, 04:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 25 2003, 04:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 01:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]
Quote:

Ive never seen Labret stop once he finds the G-Spot.[/b][/quote]
I never seen Nick stop when his family is involved either...

I wash my hands, I tried....

Fletch XXX 11-25-2003 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 01:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 01:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 04:13 PM
Quote:

<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]

Quote:

Quote:

I never seen Nick stop when his family is involved either...

I wash my hands, I tried....[/b][/quote]
Now is when it gets dirty.

One thing is, the guy who turns to illegal activity, is the one with unclean hands.

:matey:

Diamond Jim 11-25-2003 04:08 PM

And the experiments continue....on both sides...

Who will blink first?

Fascinating...

Nickatilynx 11-25-2003 04:08 PM

labret,

Come on up.

Or just give me your real name and I'll surprise you. :-)

quiet 11-25-2003 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 25 2003, 01:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 25 2003, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]
Quote:

isn't that the truth? anyway, nothing will come of it. an almost exact repeat, of an exact repeat, of an exact repeat. remember the guy that was going to come to his home with guns blazing? a few words on message board can get people so pissed off :)

Last edited by quiet at Nov 25 2003, 01:18 PM

Winetalk.com 11-25-2003 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by quiet+Nov 25 2003, 04:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (quiet @ Nov 25 2003, 04:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 01:13 PM
Quote:

<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]

Quote:

Quote:

isn't that the truth. anyway, nothing will come of it. an almost exact repeat, of an exact repeat, of an exact repeat. remember the guy that was going to come to his home with guns blazing? a few words on message board can get people so pissed off :)[/b][/quote]
tell that to Brad...he did meet Nick in Vancouver...
;-)))

Nickatilynx 11-25-2003 04:11 PM

fletch,

1.) He threatened my kids.A threat I take seriously. Reasonable action to nullify this threat is lawful.

2.) Grow the fuck up!! Do you think I give a fuck about breaking the law.

[Labret] 11-25-2003 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 25 2003, 01:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 25 2003, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]
Quote:

Like I am gonna back down from donut boy? Over something this stupid? Fear it.. I fucking welcome it.

Fear is having one of Hans Burgers North American associates email you a picture of your front door from the day before and then call you and tell you that some Ukranian leg breakers will be next.

Donut boy is 6 hours away and I have his address. Either he is the dumbest fucker I have ever seen, or is a ninja and I dont know it yet. And I know East Side White Pride has a vancouver chapter and are always looking to make some money. He wants to extend this beyond the boards, so be it. If one of my servers so much as stutters. I cant imagine much beyond playing with one of my boxes.

We shall see.