PDA

View Full Version : Something that has bothered me for a while

TheLegacy
06-28-2022, 09:12 AM
Tina (Balina) Fiori a dear friend of many of us had died March 26 2022 but also was one of the main recognizable veterans of AVN - yet - to this day - AVN has not done an article much less release a statement of condolences to one of their major employee's. I mean most industry individuals who are well known are given a mentioned

or am I missing something

gonzo
06-28-2022, 01:03 PM
Tina (Balina) Fiori a dear friend of many of us had died March 26 2022 but also was one of the main recognizable veterans of AVN - yet - to this day - AVN has not done an article much less release a statement of condolences to one of their major employee's. I mean most industry individuals who are well known are given a mentioned

or am I missing something
I doubt the current owners have a clue as to who she was sadly.

TheLegacy
06-28-2022, 01:59 PM
I doubt the current owners have a clue as to who she was sadly.

Ok maybe I can buy that if it wasn't for multiple write up's on people that died that AVN definitely wouldn't have known about - hell - many of us didn't know who some of these models or people were.

Even so - doesn't anyone from AVN actually read? well we can include xbiz in that - and it was on their own board posts

Just seems weird who they chose to do stories on. Wonder if Rochard or even Steve Lightspeed passed would anyone do a write up