PDA

View Full Version : Farell Timlake....what a disappointment...

softball
08-02-2013, 12:45 AM
Did you guys see what he is on about at the zoo? Thinks Nathan is a stand up guy and has been doing business with him for years because he likes the way he conducts himself and does business. I hear Bernie Madoff is charming and did an impressive job of conducting business, but they are both stone cold thieves. Makes me wonder about the legality of all of his "home*grown* content over the years.
Shame to see an erudite old deadhead turn into what looks like a sad old desperate con man.
Don't get me wrong, I used to have a lot of respect for his business acumen and honesty. Now I wonder exactly how he did it.
You know...If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

Toby
08-02-2013, 05:21 AM
Far-L and I have had the illegal tube discussion right here on this board. He's in serious denial about dealing with content thieves, has been for years.

softball
08-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Far-L and I have had the illegal tube discussion right here on this board. He's in serious denial about dealing with content thieves, has been for years.

He is not in denial. He knows exactly what he is doing. As far as I can see he is one of them. He appears to be a pretty face on an immoral and illegal business.

gonzo
08-05-2013, 04:49 AM
He is not in denial. He knows exactly what he is doing. As far as I can see he is one of them. He appears to be a pretty face on an immoral and illegal business.

I dont agree with what hes doing either but hes been acting this way for the better part of a year.

I guess a brother has to cash in where he can.