PDA

View Full Version : so.....did everyone disappear?

softball
11-29-2012, 10:55 PM
sad to say and I do love this board. And I know people still read it by the occasional responses.
I cruise by and you guys know I do post. But wtf...is it dead or is it still breathing.
I know a lot of good people are around...and I would hate to see Oprano bite the big one. But I suppose it could happen.

Hell Puppy
12-01-2012, 12:13 AM
tauYnVE6ykU

RawAlex
12-02-2012, 04:38 AM
No, just working on different things. The zoo is just as dead, business wise, now it's just surfers.

softball
12-02-2012, 10:56 AM
No, just working on different things. The zoo is just as dead, business wise, now it's just surfers.

good point

gonzo
12-03-2012, 03:25 AM
sad to say and I do love this board. And I know people still read it by the occasional responses.
I cruise by and you guys know I do post. But wtf...is it dead or is it still breathing.
I know a lot of good people are around...and I would hate to see Oprano bite the big one. But I suppose it could happen.

Everyone working on new things me included.
I do have the old flat board I can stick on here if anyone wants a look at the
place before it became a threaded forum.

softball
12-03-2012, 10:11 AM
speaking of old, I had to go to an event.....an hour and a half up into the middle of suburbia gone wild....massive traffic....and a shit ugly breeder neighborhood....and I realized I was at the golf course that nickatilynx flushed out of....lol. shoot me if I ever have to live in that mess.

sarettah
12-09-2012, 10:38 PM
I am around every now and then.