PDA

View Full Version : Here's one of left field:

RawAlex
11-03-2012, 02:59 AM
http://trafficcashgold.com/

Checked some of the sites, the ownership information is all stripped from the pages, the support link goes to an attack site... it looks like the crumbs of the spoiled media revenue feast are getting picked up again.

I wonder which of the previous owners got it....

Toby
11-03-2012, 08:01 AM
I wonder which of the previous owners got it....

...or if that's just a red herring and one of the evil empires is still in control.

RawAlex
11-03-2012, 11:54 AM
I was trying to figure that out, and got some interesting "leads" as to where all this goes.

Two names that I kept bumping up against were "Michael Lundquist" and "Marcy Steiner". Not sure if either of those names ring bells...

softball
11-04-2012, 12:03 AM
as the business shrinks.....so many hanging on by their fingernails.

gonzo
11-05-2012, 11:07 AM
I was trying to figure that out, and got some interesting "leads" as to where all this goes.

Two names that I kept bumping up against were "Michael Lundquist" and "Marcy Steiner". Not sure if either of those names ring bells...

Didnt they get busted in some sort of mailing sting by the FTC?

RawAlex
11-14-2012, 01:22 AM
Well, if I take the post of GFY at it's face, it's "Jay". Anyone?

Toby
11-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Well, if I take the post of GFY at it's face, it's "Jay". Anyone?
He's the prior owner, before MediaRevenue.

I promoted a couple of TCG sites some time ago and my sales went to shit well before the program "sold".

RawAlex
11-14-2012, 09:27 PM
Is that Jay from Dellwood, or Jay from the JoeE days?

RawAlex
02-03-2013, 07:00 AM
Anyway, a couple of months later.... NOTHING.

Since the intial announcement, they have been silent. The sites are up, but no support material, no sign of life. Basically, it's like they got the sites back, turned them on, and walked away.

Anyone have any ideas?

Toby
02-03-2013, 07:54 AM
I think they likely remembered why they sold out in the first place and decided they didn't want to put in the effort and expense of running the sites.

gonzo
02-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Anyway, a couple of months later.... NOTHING.

Since the intial announcement, they have been silent. The sites are up, but no support material, no sign of life. Basically, it's like they got the sites back, turned them on, and walked away.

Anyone have any ideas?

Come on you know what DEE deal is...