PDA

View Full Version : Big News?

RawAlex
10-16-2011, 06:12 PM
Rumors going around this weekend suggest that Reality Kings may have been bought out, or for that matter that some major programs are going dark. Anyone got a heads up?

I would check with Mike South, but seems his site is AWOL :(

gonzo
10-17-2011, 09:25 AM
Rumors going around this weekend suggest that Reality Kings may have been bought out, or for that matter that some major programs are going dark. Anyone got a heads up?

I would check with Mike South, but seems his site is AWOL :(

Rumor is PK was bought by Manwin.
Mike says it aint so but then again he said AVN wasnt bought either.

JFK
10-17-2011, 01:33 PM
Rumor is PK was bought by Manwin.
Mike says it aint so but then again he said AVN wasnt bought either.

Rumour has it I bought a sammich.... but I'm just shopping around :rolleyes:

RawAlex
10-22-2011, 10:34 AM
Yup, rumours running thick that Brazzers bought out both RK and Bang Bros.

JFK
10-22-2011, 10:47 AM
Yup, rumours running thick that Brazzers bought out both RK and Bang Bros.

yup seen a few threads:rolleyes:

RawAlex
10-22-2011, 03:04 PM
It's weird, but it might explain why RK has been aggressively mailing for the last 60 days or so to end users with "special rates" for returning users. It's like they are trying to milk the last of the income before the hit the exits.

housekeeper
11-02-2011, 05:11 PM
It's weird, but it might explain why RK has been aggressively mailing for the last 60 days or so to end users with "special rates" for returning users. It's like they are trying to milk the last of the income before the hit the exits.
but those deals aren't specific to their sites or program, I believe those deals based on buying traffic or mailing list sources

RawAlex
11-06-2011, 06:59 PM
ACtually, they stepped it up the last couple of days, spamming for Paper Street Cash, and today for Dancing Bear. It seems almost like an attempt to milk the cow dry before the switch over... or the Brazzers people are already in charge and have turned the milker up to "suck dry".

MikeSouth
11-21-2011, 03:38 AM
If ya read what I wrote I wrotr that Manwin did indeed buy RK

MikeSouth
11-21-2011, 03:39 AM
but not DP

Although Manwin is courting Vivid HARD

EmporerEJ
11-27-2011, 03:28 PM
but not DP

Although Manwin is courting Vivid HARD

No, not DP.