PDA

View Full Version : The Phoenix Forum 2011 - Pictures from FUBAR

JFK
04-05-2011, 11:23 PM
Check out the pics from the Top Show in the business today.

We have it all, Golf, Go Cart, Parties, Seminars, Poolside, Hooters, Party Suites, Private parties, Invite only dinners, Dodge Ball.

The whole gamut from A-Z, the Best show coverage, bar none. Thanks to our sponsors, Pussy Cash and City Sex by CE Cash.

Check out the pics under Latest Event Photo Gallery.
http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/index1.php

Take your time plenty to see, thanks for looking !

softball
04-05-2011, 11:29 PM
You know, I still can't see them with all my browsers on ad block now. Still just a black screen.

JFK
04-06-2011, 12:01 AM
You know, I still can't see them with all my browsers on ad block now. Still just a black screen.

I'm gonna have to shoot the guy who tells me it's fixed........Sorry back to the drawing board:blink:

EmporerEJ
04-07-2011, 01:55 PM
I'm gonna have to shoot the guy who tells me it's fixed........Sorry back to the drawing board:blink:

I can see'em.......and in some case, wish I couldn't.

:whistling:blink::lmao1::rotflmao1:Crylol01:

JFK
04-07-2011, 02:15 PM
I can see'em.......and in some case, wish I couldn't.

:whistling:blink::lmao1::rotflmao1:Crylol01:

:rotflmao1 :okthumb:

Evil Chris
04-14-2011, 11:15 AM
You know, I still can't see them with all my browsers on ad block now. Still just a black screen.You know, you're still a cheap and bitter old man with your ads turned off. :waving:

softball
04-14-2011, 11:32 AM
You know, you're still a cheap and bitter old man with your ads turned off. :waving:

and you are doing the comb over, so why you callin me old? Bitter, nope. Why because I can still make a living doing this and you are treading water. I tell Julius this because tons of people have their ads turned off and are not seeing his site. Its good advice, and you, once again are in your drive by, drop a bomb and run off mode. Evil...when you gonna get a job?