PDA

View Full Version : Does John Ip / Insite Investments Still Owe You Money ?

gonzo
03-21-2011, 04:52 PM
All this time and insite investments still hasnt handled the bankruptcy.
Some of you may remember John Ip and how he decided to bail from the industry several years back after making sure he paid his friends first.

Seems like his lawyer wants to abandon his left over office property but someone here locally has objected.

Im guessing they werent one of his good friends.

Not sure what John is doing these days after he stiffed the rest of us.
He worked for webfather / Rick Scwartz for a while - guess thats one way to get paid.

They are having a hearing just incase your one that got stiff by him.

If you didnt get the letter PM me and Ill be happy to give you the details.

LAJ
03-22-2011, 01:04 PM
I remember that guy... didn't he get sick or something and had to leave the biz or was that a ruse?

Forest
03-22-2011, 06:43 PM
he flipped the fuck out when i registered 4freelive.com

he couldnt believe his staff missed that one

gonzo
03-23-2011, 11:58 AM
I remember that guy... didn't he get sick or something and had to leave the biz or was that a ruse?

Sick of paying out was about it.

Evil Chris
03-23-2011, 08:38 PM
Sick of paying out was about it.You have no idea what happened at Insite, so why do you even speculate about it?

Yes, I got the same paperwork recently. I am usure what still needs to happen to put it all to rest for them, though. I'm unfamiliar with US bankruptcy proceedings.

softball
03-23-2011, 08:51 PM
You have no idea what happened at Insite, so why do you even speculate about it?

Yes, I got the same paperwork recently. I am usure what still needs to happen to put it all to rest for them, though. I'm unfamiliar with US bankruptcy proceedings.

Do you? Evil...or is this another drive by?
You are unfamiliar with us law...so....why do you bother to post.

Here is what I find interesting....these boards were full of piss, vinegar, and gangstas....now...its all about who has gone bankrupt

Over to you Evil...though I am sure you will do your usual duck and dive. You got a real job yet. Like actually producing a product, or going back to school, which for a balding old man is not a great option. So, really, dude, you are fucked. You should have learned the business when it was easy.

Evil Chris
03-23-2011, 10:39 PM
rhetorical, you sad old man.

gonzo
03-23-2011, 11:14 PM
You have no idea what happened at Insite, so why do you even speculate about it?

I know I didnt get paid as a number of us didnt. If you got the paperwork then you probably didnt either.

Search the past threads and you will see where it was stated that he only paid his friends.

You sure are sticking up for a lot of douchebags as of late.
Whats up with that?

softball
03-23-2011, 11:54 PM
I know I didnt get paid as a number of us didnt. If you got the paperwork then you probably didnt either.

Search the past threads and you will see where it was stated that he only paid his friends.

Whats up with that?
Evil is in a bad position. He is failing. You guys see this, righit? sorry Chris, but it is obvious. I feel sorry for you like a lot of guys, that have failed in this biz. I am sure it has occurred to you...like move on....adult is not for you. Not sure what is...

RawAlex
03-24-2011, 11:01 AM
I got paid for the most part (Sammi and I were pretty good friends at the time) but there is still some outstanding. But there really isn't enough value left in the company to make it worth anything. They did the worst possible thing, which was let the domains expire and wither away. They were the only things with any even transient value in the company that could have brought in some cash to spread around.

Evil Chris
03-25-2011, 04:31 PM

Whats up with that?Who am I sticking up for? I'm not.
I just don't dwell on shit I can't change. Moving on. In the end, I was owed several thousand from Insite. It ain't going to materialize, and I'm not going to sit here and talk shit about John IP about it either.

softball
03-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Who am I sticking up for? I'm not.
I just don't dwell on shit I can't change. Moving on. In the end, I was owed several thousand from Insite. It ain't going to materialize, and I'm not going to sit here and talk shit about John IP about it either.

Good guys pay. That is part of being a good guy.

gonzo
03-26-2011, 01:40 AM
Who am I sticking up for? I'm not.

We handle things differently.

I call it theft and Im never happy about anyone stealing from me.
I will tell the truth about things regardless of it being labelled as talking shit.

The guy stole from me plain and simple and thats fucking shitty.

Evil Chris
03-27-2011, 11:10 PM
We handle things differently.

I call it theft and Im never happy about anyone stealing from me.
I will tell the truth about things regardless of it being labelled as talking shit.

The guy stole from me plain and simple and thats fucking shitty.Well I agree with you that the situation is shitty. I'm sure he feels that way as well, but he did it right and went bankrupt. It's not me sticking up for him personally, it's just me saying get over it, you can't do a damn thing about it anyway so focus on other things.

Hell Puppy
03-28-2011, 08:04 PM
11 U.S.C. Sec. 101(31)

Preferential payments, especially to anyone who could be considering a friend or family, 90 days prior to declaring bankruptcy is a naughty naughty...