PDA

View Full Version : Mike AI was never one to Mince Words

gonzo
02-16-2011, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by Mike AI
Ron, you cheated me....

You used to be so much better. You refer to me as son, maybe you are slowing up due to age. How old are you again?

You were behind in the game, and you never caught back up. No matter how much you scammed, you are still behind. Adult and mainstream!

You now rely upon spyware, and misleading surfer to make a few pennies. Just like now you post on GFY because you were ran off the other boards by Serge. You came here and other small boards to try and lord over the kids. You are a bully, who jips people off..... surfers, webmasters.... anyone.

Did you used to rip people off and mislead them in person when you were a roofer? OR did your concious make you give a person a fair product for a fair price?

12 Clicks you are rich, but you did it by grifting! ( OH and you still have less $$ then me !!!! )

Quoted for when this thread gets killed too....

http://www.gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1010407

softball
02-16-2011, 04:15 PM
12clicks seems to be losing it. The edge is gone, as I suspect is the money. That board is getting over modded.

gonzo
02-17-2011, 10:18 AM
12clicks seems to be losing it. The edge is gone, as I suspect is the money. That board is getting over modded.

How To Batman knows what to do...

4zAd_ebnaKY