PDA

View Full Version : Shameless self promotion....

softball
01-20-2011, 07:06 PM
...boss says not yet....oops.

softball
01-22-2011, 03:05 AM
OK....so here is my latest venture....coming soon.
http://www.pantyqueens.com/

Rcourt64
01-23-2011, 12:33 AM
You've got this thing for redheads don't ya? ...fuckin' Ginger junkie!

Rcourt64
01-24-2011, 04:33 PM
OK....so here is my latest venture....coming soon.
http://www.pantyqueens.com/

...and another thing,
Whats with that shitty looking WP auto theme generator crap? thats not right? ...fucking headers too big numbnuts!
IT'S ALL OUTTA PROPORTION !!!

...Sadie? ...Why's tat sound familiar to me??? :scratchin

softball
01-24-2011, 05:48 PM
Ya, you are so right. What was I thinking?

Hell Puppy
01-29-2011, 12:01 AM
How does it feel to have your own personal troll?

I always wanted one but never landed one...

softball
01-29-2011, 12:25 AM
It kinda makes me feel all warm and fuzzy HP. I could sell him to you or trade for some traffic if you like.

gonzo
01-29-2011, 06:24 AM
It kinda makes me feel all warm and fuzzy HP. I could sell him to you or trade for some traffic if you like.

I have several spars in case you run out.

Evil Chris
02-03-2011, 03:46 PM
Any reason why this blog is right-justified?

Just looks a little odd like that to me.

Rcourt64
02-04-2011, 09:49 AM
Troll or no troll. Call it what you like.
Regardless of how much I enjoy trolling that silly little Graham Cracker Rhetorical.
The blog looks like crap and the red head doesn't look much better either.
Fuckin' lazy ass Graham can't even install WP properly and then has the cojoņes to actually attempt to present that garbage.

JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST !!!! ....No wonder you guys are all sitting around hoping & waiting for the next big adult industry break thru.
With trash like rhectorical just "soooo prouldy presented".., I'm sure you will all become prosperous and wealthy again.

Why the heck didn't you ask someone for a little help presenting a decent looking blog?
A decent looking presentation page would have helped cover up the torn up looking redhead teen on there.

Or hire some amateur html surfmaster to install the header properly? I'm sure he would do much better that what you attempted.

I can't believe you can actually show any pride in presenting this?
WTF is wrong with you rhetorical? :scratchin

sarettah
02-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Troll or no troll. Call it what you like.
Regardless of how much I enjoy trolling that silly little Graham Cracker Rhetorical.
The blog looks like crap and the red head doesn't look much better either.
Fuckin' lazy ass Graham can't even install WP properly and then has the cojoņes to actually attempt to present that garbage.

JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST !!!! ....No wonder you guys are all sitting around hoping & waiting for the next big adult industry break thru.
With trash like rhectorical just "soooo prouldy presented".., I'm sure you will all become prosperous and wealthy again.

Why the heck didn't you ask someone for a little help presenting a decent looking blog?
A decent looking presentation page would have helped cover up the torn up looking redhead teen on there.

Or hire some amateur html surfmaster to install the header properly? I'm sure he would do much better that what you attempted.

I can't believe you can actually show any pride in presenting this?
WTF is wrong with you rhetorical? :scratchin

You are now officially on my shit list.

I am one of the few people on this board who continued to defend you beyond anything that was reasonable.

But now even my old tired eyes can see what everyone else saw earlier on, you aren't here for any reason other than to be an asshole.

If you are going to troll, at least do it with some class.

Rcourt64
02-05-2011, 10:05 PM
Shut Up Old Man!

EmporerEJ
02-06-2011, 05:23 AM
..........Or hire some amateur html surfmaster to install the header properly? I'm sure he would do much better that what you attempted.

And where do we find those.....?
I've never located any that didn't think I was a slot machine.
And lord knows, I could use it.

Rcourt64
02-06-2011, 09:18 PM
And where do we find those.....?
I've never located any that didn't think I was a slot machine.
And lord knows, I could use it.

Absolutely My dear Gepetto,
Since you state that you "could use the help" I reply with an offer.
If you are serious I have a small crew of amateur web designers who are familiar with blog templates & HTML, PHP coding, & SQL data-basing.
Pricing is very cheap which can be discussed in more details through personal communication. Just let me know, renkenbet@gmail.com or through the messenger on Oprano. (Of course with Gonzo's permission. I'm not attempting to spam here). I'm just replying to your question and help.

Same goes for you Graham. If you want that girls blog header adjusted, I will help you.

softball
02-06-2011, 09:58 PM
Gee, I might, Rcourt. Show us and example of your work so I can decide.

gonzo
02-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Absolutely My dear Gepetto,
Since you state that you "could use the help" I reply with an offer.
If you are serious I have a small crew of amateur web designers who are familiar with blog templates & HTML, PHP coding, & SQL data-basing.
Pricing is very cheap which can be discussed in more details through personal communication. Just let me know, renkenbet@gmail.com or through the messenger on Oprano. (Of course with Gonzo's permission. I'm not attempting to spam here). I'm just replying to your question and help.

Same goes for you Graham. If you want that girls blog header adjusted, I will help you.

Feel free

Rcourt64
02-07-2011, 06:22 PM
Gee, I might, Rcourt. Show us and example of your work so I can decide.

Examples? ..for just a header adjustment? ..Come on now man. :hmm:
From previous experience with board trackers and S.E's I don't think it's a wise decision posting my customers websites on an adult industry board Rhetorical. I expressed and requested prior that if any actual discussion of business or portfolios would be done on a one on one basis either through email or any other form of contact communication you wish.

I sure can't make the redhead look any better, but I can improve the way that blog looks, including a few Facebook, Twitter, & Google Apps to help with some traffic boosts.
Let me know man,
:)

helix
02-07-2011, 07:18 PM
I like the way the Redheaded Teen (http://www.pantyqueens.com/) looks. Teens with panties (http://www.pantyqueens.com/) are always a winner, especially Natural Redhead Teens (http://www.pantyqueens.com/).

gonzo
02-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Examples? ..for just a header adjustment? ..Come on now man. :hmm:
From previous experience with board trackers and S.E's I don't think it's a wise decision posting my customers websites on an adult industry board Rhetorical. I expressed and requested prior that if any actual discussion of business or portfolios would be done on a one on one basis either through email or any other form of contact communication you wish.

I sure can't make the redhead look any better, but I can improve the way that blog looks, including a few Facebook, Twitter, & Google Apps to help with some traffic boosts.
Let me know man,
:)

Your full of shit dude.
Post ONE Facebook,twitter or google app youve written.

softball
02-08-2011, 11:39 AM
Seeking assistance with WP install onto it's server, and customization of themes with headers, footers, and a few other tweaks where needed. Simple right? ........

Rcourt64
02-08-2011, 12:35 PM

... http://www.garagevenue.com/_img/arrow-up.pngYour point being?

....and another thing..
Change your permalinks from numbered links into titled post text links. :harhar01: Numbnuts.

Rcourt64
02-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Your full of shit dude.
Post ONE Facebook,twitter or google app youve written.

First off, I don't need to write nothing.
There are hundreds if not thousands of apps & plug-ins designed for the program Rhetorical is using, either free or with an API Key.
And second.
The reason I mentioned them was because the only thing I see on Graham's attempted of an amateur ginger stocking blog is ONE lousy twitter plug in.

I'm not full of shit man,
I would never offer or mention something for someone I couldn't comply with.
And I'm just offering things I see haven't been embedded or installed yet on that half ass lame oversized header blog Grahams attempting to shamelessly promote.

And on a final note ..Anyone familiar with Google App Engine (http://code.google.com/appengine/)?

softball
02-08-2011, 03:22 PM
You don't have any blogs or sites or any experience. You are a customer. I would appreciate it if you would start minding your own biz instead of mine. You are looking like a trolling wanker with an unnatural fascination. Time to straighten up and fly right and maybe you can still redeem yourself.

Rcourt64
02-08-2011, 03:24 PM
You don't have any blogs or sites or any experience. You are a customer.

Wrong Numbnuts.

I'M A SURFMASTER !!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

softball
02-08-2011, 05:26 PM
We all know that, so this is where you should be (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/forumdisplay.php?f=45)

Rcourt64
02-08-2011, 06:15 PM
We all know that, so this is where you should be (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/forumdisplay.php?f=45)

Well it's a lot better than spending my days hands and knees on the floor like a fucked puppy bitch. ...hehehe. :butt2:

Now get your swanky ass up off the floor and fix that garbage you call a blog. :waving:

gonzo
02-08-2011, 06:55 PM
First off, I don't need to write nothing.
There are hundreds if not thousands of apps & plug-ins designed for the program Rhetorical is using, either free or with an API Key.
And second.
The reason I mentioned them was because the only thing I see on Graham's attempted of an amateur ginger stocking blog is ONE lousy twitter plug in.

I'm not full of shit man,
I would never offer or mention something for someone I couldn't comply with.
And I'm just offering things I see haven't been embedded or installed yet on that half ass lame oversized header blog Grahams attempting to shamelessly promote.

And on a final note ..Anyone familiar with Google App Engine (http://code.google.com/appengine/)?

Makes you look like your trolling for cash.
Offering to install free widgets and plugins doesnt flatter you.

gonzo
02-10-2011, 02:10 AM
Rcourt is this your biz site?

http://webking.com/

Rcourt64
02-10-2011, 11:27 AM
Rcourt is this your biz site?

http://webking.com/

HAHAHAHAHA !!! You got it Amigo :okthumb:
I'm making a few bucks down here in the 3rd world with that kind of promotion.
They'll buy anything "a la Americana", regardless of how trailer park trash it looks.
The Internet world in S.A. is what it was 10 years ago here in the U.S.
Therefore I get a small jump ahead on the technology & design still being used there.
So I'm happy :)

I'm back in Tampa now. I arrived last night. Will be here for a few weeks and then I'm back to the 3rd world mumbo jumbo of 3rd class amatuer internet developers.

Still though, they do mucho. mucho mejor than that crap Grahams trying to promote. ...hehehehe :waving:

Forest
02-10-2011, 01:29 PM
Rhetorical

you and i have never seen eye to eye on anything and this is just my 2cents and not looking to piss on your stuff but that design is horrible dude

again just my 2cents take it for what its worth

Gonzo you should install the ignore feature on the board. would be nice to get rid of some people to avoid having to read thru their bs in threads.

softball
02-10-2011, 03:17 PM
Rhetorical

you and i have never seen eye to eye on anything and this is just my 2cents and not looking to piss on your stuff but that design is horrible dude

again just my 2cents take it for what its worth

Gonzo you should install the ignore feature on the board. would be nice to get rid of some people to avoid having to read thru their bs in threads.

I will take it and mull it over. So I suppose the question is, Forest, what kind of designs do you like. Give me an example. Thanks.

BTW, this is not a website design...it was taken from a first draft just to get something up while the work is in progress...Then I will get rcourt to fix it.

DannyCox
02-10-2011, 03:49 PM
When we set WordPress Blogs up for the girls on our Network, we just send them over to WP and have them pick a Theme they like. Then we install it and do the header. Very simple and keeps the girls happy as they feel they have some input into design.

2 years ago, I grabbed a basic Blog Theme and threw that up for Carol with the intentions of redoing it properly. Well, 2 years later and I haven't touched it! Carol finally gave up on me ;)