PDA

View Full Version : AVN owns GFY but who owns AVN

MikeSouth
01-15-2011, 07:53 PM
OK guys heres what I KNOW....if anyone can tie this to mansef/manwin/brazzers please contact me.

AVN has been bought, no doubting that. The people who bought it are in Cyprus. If you look at the names on the avn buys gfy press release and on avns pulishers statements and masthead there are greek names in the top positions until recently they seem to have been remanded back to fishbein and company but one name pops up Theo Sapoutzis...who is he?

AVN is telling me the people who bought avn have NO prior ties to adult at all....this doesnt pass the sniff test to me.

look at those names, if anyone can help tie this to brazzers I wanna know about it.

Thanks yall

MikeSouth
01-15-2011, 08:24 PM
Theo Sapoutzis...who is he? and Vasilis Kailis...who is he?

Toby
01-15-2011, 09:53 PM
Theo Sapoutzis...who is he? and Vasilis Kailis...who is he?

Theo Sapoutzis = Soul Rebel - He's been with AVN for awhile now.

Vasilis Kailis is Managing Director at Vintelli Corporate Services Ltd, Cyprus - http://www.vintelliservices.com/

Cyprus is well known as a country with very favorable tax, banking and corporate laws for creating shell companies. My guess would be that Kailis name on the AVN masthead is purely virtual, as the real investor(s) don't want to be known.

MikeSouth
01-15-2011, 10:48 PM
Thanks Toby

tryin to run this all down...avn has been sold...but the buyers seem to be invisible..on purpose

gonzo
01-15-2011, 11:01 PM
AWE Mike why dont you read these threads closer?

Evil Chris
01-15-2011, 11:47 PM
Yeah it's all a big conspiracy.

Put on your tinfoil hat.

Holy Christ.

Toby
01-16-2011, 09:35 AM
You'd prefer to just go on with life wearing blinders? Possibly doing biz with the same people raping your ass?

Put on your tinfoil hat.

Holy Christ.

softball
01-16-2011, 12:33 PM
You'd prefer to just go on with life wearing blinders? Possibly doing biz with the same people raping your ass?

I think Evil works for them.

RawAlex
01-16-2011, 07:18 PM
Thanks Toby

tryin to run this all down...avn has been sold...but the buyers seem to be invisible..on purpose

Cyprus is a big hint, only a few of the players are there. The scammy biller types seem to have all settled in the UK. The uploaders and such have settled in HK and related areas. Cyprus is the home of only a few "playahs". The biggest that most people know is Pussycash, but I doubt they would be inclined for this.

Hell Puppy
01-16-2011, 08:50 PM
I don't know.

But like any "mystery" the key is motive. The real question is why would someone want to own AVN? And who would have that motiviation?

We'll likely have to watch what happens business and editorial wise with them for a couple of months to have good answers...

softball
01-16-2011, 08:50 PM
Didn't aga settle there?

MikeSouth
01-16-2011, 10:25 PM
the question is NOT was AVN sold IT IS period end of story, they will announce fairly soon I expect.

I have good sources that tell me Fish is in Cyprus as I write this.

softball
01-16-2011, 10:32 PM
I love Cypress. I used to spend a lot of time there...r and r from Beirut. I have to say if I was a scumbag, it would be a nice place to live.

gonzo
01-17-2011, 12:19 AM
Cyprus is a big hint, only a few of the players are there. The scammy biller types seem to have all settled in the UK. The uploaders and such have settled in HK and related areas. Cyprus is the home of only a few "playahs". The biggest that most people know is Pussycash, but I doubt they would be inclined for this.

Not pussycash goddamn it... A W E .

Livefuckingjasmine

That connect any dots?

[this response for Mike and Graham not Alex]

RawAlex
01-17-2011, 08:08 AM
the question is NOT was AVN sold IT IS period end of story, they will announce fairly soon I expect.

I have good sources that tell me Fish is in Cyprus as I write this.

Fish or Phish?

miz_wright
01-17-2011, 11:35 AM
Not pussycash goddamn it... A W E .

Livefuckingjasmine

That connect any dots?

[this response for Mike and Graham not Alex]

I know my current contract makes this comment suspect, but: I strongly doubt that. I have my reasons, which I can't go into, but I have to say I think you've missed the mark on that one Gonzo.

MikeSouth
01-17-2011, 04:23 PM
OK evil chris I got a few questions

we know theo = soul rebel

who is chairman of the board? the PS says its Vasilias Kailis (sp?) who is he?

does he own Vintelli Corporate Services Ltd

who is the russian...where did he come from

whats the tie to video secrets?

and finally if theres nothing going on why all the effort to hide everything behind a shell corp in cyprus, it isnt avn tax thats being hidden, the magazine prolly had a net loss last year.

I smell something.

MikeSouth
01-17-2011, 06:09 PM
more
vasilias says he and theo bought into avn a year or so ago and are both on the board of directors. says they raised capital

where did the capital come from?

this smells strikingly similar to the manwin buys mansef scam we all know about

some nobody raises capital and supposedly owns a company that theres no way he had the financial resources to buy

Toby
01-17-2011, 06:23 PM
Yup, shadow investors, pulling the strings from behind the curtain. There's a reason they don't want to be known.

MikeSouth
01-17-2011, 08:55 PM
ya I smell rats all over this

MikeSouth
01-17-2011, 08:55 PM
wanna bet chris doesnt answer or doesnt know

EmporerEJ
01-17-2011, 09:36 PM
I cannot tell a lie....I once received a check from Teddy Communications.
I am not, or ever have been....a member of the communist party.

softball
01-17-2011, 10:02 PM
wanna bet chris doesnt answer or doesnt know

evil chris is a drive by shit stirrer. I will be shocked if he has an actual opinion. It is his m.o.

Evil Chris
01-17-2011, 10:54 PM
more
vasilias says he and theo bought into avn a year or so ago and are both on the board of directors. says they raised capital

some nobody raises capital and supposedly owns a company that theres no way he had the financial resources to buy

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dh5pqt1sM8w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dh5pqt1sM8w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

softball
01-17-2011, 11:27 PM
Evil Chris is now a bot.

DWB
01-18-2011, 05:01 AM

Put on your tinfoil hat.

Holy Christ.

Why is Vasilis Kailis listed as the chairman?

He is clearly involved in setting up corporate structures and using his name as a director nominee for those structures. That only means someone does not want to be found. Be it for tax purposes or otherwise, you don't use a nominee unless you are trying to hide something or from something.

Just like when many companies who use shell corps list the generic corp address as their 2257 address and the nominee for the custodian of records, it's all BS.

You wouldn't have "conspiracy theories" if some people were not hiding something.

gonzo
01-18-2011, 05:15 AM
Why is Vasilis Kailis listed as the chairman?

He is clearly involved in setting up corporate structures and using his name as a director nominee for those structures. That only means someone does not want to be found. Be it for tax purposes or otherwise, you don't use a nominee unless you are trying to hide something or from something.

Just like when many companies who use shell corps list the generic corp address as their 2257 address and the nominee for the custodian of records, it's all BS.

You wouldn't have "conspiracy theories" if some people were not hiding something.

Hey Dallas Im making that change you requested. Welcome back.

DWB
01-18-2011, 05:43 AM
Hey Dallas Im making that change you requested. Welcome back.

Thanks sir. :waving:

MikeSouth
01-18-2011, 10:30 AM
Gee I was right Evil Chris had no answer..

Evil Chris
01-18-2011, 11:53 AM
Gee I was right Evil Chris had no answer..Yeah you're right, Mike.

This would be the last place I'd announce anything. You have nothing to do but speculate all day long about AVN and Manwin, and who's apparently fucking who over, or who's honest and who's not? Have at it. I find it all too amusing.

MikeSouth
01-18-2011, 12:01 PM
If I were working for AVN right now I'd be spending time updating my resume.....

MikeSouth
01-18-2011, 12:03 PM
actually what I really wanna know is who bought avn and why are they going to so much trouble to hide themselves?

sounds simple enough

softball
01-18-2011, 05:35 PM
If I were working for AVN right now I'd be spending time updating my resume.....
Evil's resume is a Rolodex.

gonzo
01-18-2011, 08:52 PM
Yeah you're right, Mike.

This would be the last place I'd announce anything. You have nothing to do but speculate all day long about AVN and Manwin, and who's apparently fucking who over, or who's honest and who's not? Have at it. I find it all too amusing.

Program owners have taken it in the ass over the last year as well as paysite owners in general. Id think you know that.

Only natural for all of us to speculate especially in threads like this one that tie everything up pretty well

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?p=837911

Im not sure where AVN fits in with all of this either.
Mike was assured by Paul for the better part of year that they werent sold off only to discover his friend had been lying to him all this time.

softball
01-18-2011, 09:45 PM
I was thinking, actually. If I had an announcement to make, Evil. It actually would be XNations....now a dead board really. I am serious about that. I find it interesting that you live in a thin glass house and you are throwing some big stones.

DWB
01-20-2011, 04:37 AM
You have nothing to do but speculate all day long about AVN and Manwin, and who's apparently fucking who over, or who's honest and who's not? Have at it. I find it all too amusing.

For those who spend advertising dollars with AVN month after month, it would be very important to know if you're now giving money to the same company who has been ripping you off this whole time.

The questions are very relevant (as well as simple) and the fact that a real answer has yet to be given, in addition to Paul lying to Mike all this time, makes the purchase appear to look very shady.

One can only take away from all of this secrecy that this is how AVN wants to treat their advertisers. I guess AVN has forgotten once again who keeps their lights on. However, one look at how embarrassingly thin the publication has become tells you everything you need to know about the future of the publication and how desperate it is for a cash injection by anyone who is willing to throw money at it.

will76
01-20-2011, 11:17 AM
more

You mean Nathan doesn't own Manwin... :yowsa: i'm shocked

gonzo
01-20-2011, 11:20 AM
You mean Nathan doesn't own Manwin... :yowsa: i'm shocked

Check this thread

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?p=837918

SteveHardeman
01-20-2011, 04:55 PM
Sounds like the only way you're gonna get concrete proof is if Fabian, Paul, Theo or Vasilis talks. They will most likely do it naturally, in time, when they're ready. Or, alternatively, you could kidnap one of them and line up guys to bukkake them until they talk.

"I want names dammit or you're gettin' another splooge in your eye"
"No, no!!!! Please Mike no, not another splooge. I'll talk, I'll talk!!!!"

Oh, and don't forget to wear the eye patch for more effect.

Russians are tough mofos though so if you go that route make sure your boys are good and hydrated.

Disclaimer: This post is made in jest and neither the poster nor the management of this site condone bukkake-ing Russians. Nor any other males of any race for that matter.