PDA

View Full Version : Furry Girl Fucks with TSA

gonzo
11-23-2010, 01:18 AM
Our friend Furry girl ges excited about a TSA patdown.

Support her at furrygirl.com

http://vimeo.com/17057322

RawAlex
11-23-2010, 08:13 AM
Oh, I have an opinion about her and her antics.

softball
11-23-2010, 10:28 AM
Good for her. Now that girl has been around forever and sticks to her guns.

LAJ
11-23-2010, 01:09 PM
Bummer, it wouldn't play for me.

miz_wright
11-23-2010, 02:11 PM

I don't agree with all that she does, and this is less about the security issues at hand and more about her need to raise a fuss (and, frankly, I'd be pissed if I were behind her) - but it raises some interesting points about security versus theatre.

RawAlex
11-23-2010, 02:21 PM
I don't agree with all that she does, and this is less about the security issues at hand and more about her need to raise a fuss (and, frankly, I'd be pissed if I were behind her) - but it raises some interesting points about security versus theatre.

It touches the issue that many have been talking about, that this is one of those things were a very small number of people are making a very significant amount of noise about something, and are drowning out reality. It ends up derailing the entire discussion with needless theatrics and "created" situations, rather than actually looking at the situation objectively.

People who want to try to prove a point will always find a way to prove it. Much of what is in the media right now is stunts, and blatant attempts to put the TSA staff in a bad place. I feel sorry for the TSA workers who have to spend their day dealing with people like miss furry.

Evil Chris
11-23-2010, 03:41 PM
It touches the issue that many have been talking about, that this is one of those things were a very small number of people are making a very significant amount of noise about something, and are drowning out reality. It ends up derailing the entire discussion with needless theatrics and "created" situations, rather than actually looking at the situation objectively.

People who want to try to prove a point will always find a way to prove it. Much of what is in the media right now is stunts, and blatant attempts to put the TSA staff in a bad place. I feel sorry for the TSA workers who have to spend their day dealing with people like miss furry.Word.

gonzo
11-23-2010, 04:03 PM
Im pretty sure if I started stripping down at Hartsfield they wouldnt be as nice to me.

Rcourt64
11-23-2010, 04:49 PM
Oh ya, I'm sure if it wasn't for bitches like her who try to start a ruckus at an airport security checkpoint, that way maybe more terrorism would work its way into the U.S.
And you'd all be crying about another building blown up and blame the airports for poor security because they're wasting time with stupid cunts like her with a video camera who create scandal & shows for higher ratings for her fucked up feminist blog.

bluemoney
11-23-2010, 06:04 PM
I thought you two were pals :D

tony404
11-23-2010, 06:51 PM
yep 65 percent are for it and only 2 percent get it done. My mom flew yesterday and nothing happened. Its like do you want to be safe or not. I was watching the news and this right wing guy screaming about the gov taking nude pics of you. Its not like dean capture is sitting there with flashes.

softball
11-23-2010, 08:00 PM
a very small number of people are making a very significant amount of noise about something.......kinda sounds like the genesis of America.
That is exactly how change is effected. Theatrics have a long and significant history in political change.
I never want to be so conservative that I don't at least tip my hat to those who bang their drum loudly enough to be heard around the world.

DannyCox
11-23-2010, 11:23 PM
Actually, I think that video kinda backfired on "the cause". It took her 13 minutes to get through security, and that was after taking her pants off and wearing only a see-through shirt and panties. The staff sounded quite polite through the whole thing.

Carol and I get detained for over 30 minutes for transporting illegal food from Canada to the US...a banana for our then 2 year old son to eat on the plane!

softball
11-23-2010, 11:28 PM
the interesting thing is that a camera recording sound and pictures was allowed through.
That surprised me.

Hell Puppy
11-24-2010, 01:28 AM
the interesting thing is that a camera recording sound and pictures was allowed through.
That surprised me.

they obviously didn't know. likely a cell phone with video camera turned on simply laying face down in the bin. unless you turn it over, you'd never know it was on.

miz_wright
11-24-2010, 09:19 AM
yep 65 percent are for it and only 2 percent get it done. My mom flew yesterday and nothing happened. Its like do you want to be safe or not. I was watching the news and this right wing guy screaming about the gov taking nude pics of you. Its not like dean capture is sitting there with flashes.

You know...

The thing is, Tony?

I'd rather take my chances. I've always been willing to take my chances. I'm more likely to die driving from Charlotte to Atlanta, than I am to be the victim of a terrorist attack.

The problem - for me - is that choosing to fly doesn't create probable cause, to my mind, for what is, in effect, a strip search. Further, I fly pretty regularly, I think we can all agree, and I'm pretty conversant in getting through security - so wen I DO follow the rules, and I'm STILL assaulted by a gate agent (which happened to me last month), and forced to remove heirloom jewelry (which includes my grandmother's watch, my mother's wedding bands, and my great-grandmother's wedding set) and then NOT ALLOWED TO RETRIEVE IT as I am being held (do YOU let your jewelry out of your sights? I've never been asked to remove my jewelry prior that that flight, so tat was appalling enough)...? I don't see how that is doing fuck all to keep anyone safe.

Flying isn't a "voluntary" thing anymore, and as a US citizen, I am afforded the right to move freely between the states. If we are going to pretend that any of this is about safety, then we should also be willing to submit to background checks to buy cars and drive on interstates and stripsearches at each border.

What? Too far? Not really. It's kinda the same thing.

softball
11-24-2010, 10:18 AM
I think we would all agree that Israeli airports and El Al are, ironically, the safest in the world. I have flown in and out of there many, many times and it can be a pain in the ass, but it is safe. They used to use the same method flying into Belfast. Its cheaper, less intrusive, and ultimately, as has been proven, infinitely more effective than the scan and grope method,,,

a pretty good method for preventing bad people from getting on planes that doesn't require full body scans nor intrusive pat downs.

Follow a variant of the Israeli model and interview each passenger. Make each one show their passport and check it against the national passport data base. If the face, the passport photo and the photo on the national database all are similar, and you haven't visited Yemen or Pakistan etc. lately, then you get on the plane.

If you don't have a U.S. passport then you get to go through the more intrusive stuff.

If you have ever been through a Mossad interrogation at an airport or border, you will understand how effective it is. It is almost impossible to lie and if you are guilty of anything, you will sweat.

tony404
11-24-2010, 10:49 AM
I think we would all agree that Israeli airports and El Al are, ironically, the safest in the world. I have flown in and out of there many, many times and it can be a pain in the ass, but it is safe. They used to use the same method flying into Belfast. Its cheaper, less intrusive, and ultimately, as has been proven, infinitely more effective than the scan and grope method,,,

If you have ever been through a Mossad interrogation at an airport or border, you will understand how effective it is. It is almost impossible to lie and if you are guilty of anything, you will sweat.

Its hard to do here in the US considering our flight traffic is 100x of those countries. I heard one lady who said we should be ashamed of ourselves soldiers are dying and sacrificing for us and people are whining for being taken out of our comfort zone.
Also people who say I dont want this, another plane goes down they will be screaming how did this happen?

softball
11-24-2010, 11:26 AM
It is very possible to do it. It is way less intrusive than the current system. And there will always be someone playing the dying soldier card. That is an even easier solution. Bring them home. Simple.

DannyCox
11-24-2010, 11:34 AM
None of this TSA stuff has anything at all to do with safety. It's just a little Government PR to make it appear as if they are doing something. They have only been reactive and never proactive with any of this. Anyone who has ever worked with aircraft in almost any capacity knows how easy it is to get anything on-board.

I'm wondering what their plans are when someone smuggles explosives in a condom shoved up their ass? Get ready for the finger probe! Organic compounds won't show up on any screen, and you can get more than enough up there to take down any aircraft. Many of the organics won't even show up on an explosives sniffer, but the government always neglects to mention that.
Nothing of what they are doing is making flight any safer.

softball
11-24-2010, 11:38 AM
None of this TSA stuff has anything at all to do with safety. It's just a little Government PR to make it appear as if they are doing something. They have only been reactive and never proactive with any of this. Anyone who has ever worked with aircraft in almost any capacity knows how easy it is to get anything on-board.

I'm wondering what their plans are when someone smuggles explosives in a condom shoved up their ass? Get ready for the finger probe! Organic compounds won't show up on any screen, and you can get more than enough up there to take down any aircraft. Many of the organics won't even show up on an explosives sniffer, but the government always neglects to mention that.
Nothing of what they are doing is making flight any safer.

Interrogation would most likely get that guy where other methods wouldn't.

gonzo
12-02-2010, 08:04 AM
I think this method was more visual.

4zFi18ioqYk

Evil Chris
12-02-2010, 01:09 PM
I'm surprised those nazis allow filming.

RawAlex
12-03-2010, 12:23 AM
I'm surprised those nazis allow filming.

They don't, it is actually a federal violation to film or take pictures inside the security areas. In US customs I know it is even an arrestable offense to have your cell phone on or use it (though many people do).

I am surprised the Feds haven't been to see a few of these people to remind them of that little fact. Clearly the people recording this stuff are not aware of the law.

EmporerEJ
12-03-2010, 12:42 PM
the terrorists have won.

Toby
12-03-2010, 12:46 PM
American Traveler Dignity Act
Qwsdq69AHnw

EmporerEJ
12-03-2010, 12:52 PM
How about that...another Republican (more of a libertarian/republican) that speaks the truth.

RawAlex
12-04-2010, 09:40 AM
Ron Paul, proving once again that you can choose to do the right thing, or choose to suck up to the electorate and look like a nice guy who is on their side.

Evil Chris
12-04-2010, 10:58 PM
It took 4 and a half minutes for him to finally mention the real issue. Money.