PDA

View Full Version : Check out the new toy I found...

Rcourt64
11-22-2010, 11:05 AM
It's called jizzpainter.com (http://www.jizzpainter.com/)
Plenty of distracting fun and will probably be a popular toytool for surfers, it's got a few ad spots available for whoever is interested. :okthumb:

gonzo
11-22-2010, 12:19 PM
Dude Ive removed copyrighted material from a second post youve made at the request of the content owner.
I dont know what your problem is but it needs to stop now.
When you post shit like that to inflame it opens the board up for a DMCA complaint.

I know he has made it clear the last time you did this shit that you do not have rights to the content and asked you not to continue to post it.

RawAlex
11-22-2010, 07:09 PM
Gonzo, actually, doing something like that would fall under parody, and as such, would be fair use. It was intended to create humor, and it certainly made me laugh. I think someone out west needs to pull their manties out of their crack and learn how to laugh.

softball
11-22-2010, 07:52 PM
Gonzo, actually, doing something like that would fall under parody, and as such, would be fair use. It was intended to create humor, and it certainly made me laugh. I think someone out west needs to pull their manties out of their crack and learn how to laugh.

fuck off Alex....That Winnipeg winter is freezing your brain. If you want to promote stolen content...you go girl. Wait, you have never produced content, have you? Let me explain this to you.....slowly. We who produce content do not appreciate it being stolen and fucked with and we really hate guys like you who support said theft. Please allow me to steal your beater Toyota or whatever it is takes you through winter in that hell hole you live in, and paint it pink. Lets call that a parody intended to create humour...shall we? I know how thrilled you would be. Now get back to your keyboard and get to work promoting barely legal girls or whatever teeny shit you pitch nowadays.

Rcourt64
11-22-2010, 10:18 PM
Stop posting your ugly mug on public websites and I won't mess with it, It's not has if the content i post was payed private content. Then i might see your nasty point.
But since the pictures are on a public non paying website, then its open for anyone to grab.
Cuz if you think i would actually pay to see your nasty mug or pay to get your pics then you're more whacked that I figured.

softball
11-22-2010, 10:24 PM
You are a content thief rcourt. You post stolen images all over that 4chan board you are on. I cant believe after what you do, you actually have the audacity to post on a professional board. Mine aren't the only images and videos you steal.

Rcourt64
11-22-2010, 10:26 PM
Dude Ive removed copyrighted material from a second post youve made at the request of the content owner.
I dont know what your problem is but it needs to stop now.
When you post shit like that to inflame it opens the board up for a DMCA complaint.

I know he has made it clear the last time you did this shit that you do not have rights to the content and asked you not to continue to post it.

http://chat.chat4chan.com/uploads/chan4chan/RKB/cr2.jpg

Rcourt64
11-22-2010, 10:37 PM
You are a content thief rcourt. You post stolen images all over that 4chan board you are on. I cant believe after what you do, you actually have the audacity to post on a professional board. Mine aren't the only images and videos you steal.

hahaha.you can't touch 4chan.

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-06-18/1245318931720.gif

softball
11-23-2010, 12:42 AM
That is what I mean. Now you are here threatening. I think you should just leave.

Rcourt64
11-23-2010, 04:36 PM
That is what I mean. Now you are here threatening. I think you should just leave.

You comments mean shit & you talk shit. I haven't threatened anybody. You don't even know what the heck you're talking about with 4chan or anything about any sort of content I authorize to be released there.. You create accusations & lies like you've always done in the past graham bitch.
You'll always be the crying banned wanna be attention baby and that's why everyone gave you shit at the old Oprano. And now you can only complain to Gonzo to remove your poorly developed images that you ridicule yourself with. The same poor crappy images that you need to post publicly on other websites to get attention and try to make beer money with, Cuz the big mula you ain't making with that garbage you call photography.
You should thank me for taking the time to even give you the attention of messing with your images or letting people post or discuss you ugly fucking mug on 4chan.
Regardless if the comments made about your images are degrading and humiliating. I'm giving you free advertising.
Maybe you should thank & pay me for wasting my photoshop skills and efforts on you graham.

:burn:.....yeah!

softball
11-23-2010, 07:33 PM
and the colored girls go boop de boop de boop de boo be doop.