PDA

View Full Version : So I was over...

LAJ
10-26-2010, 05:05 PM
... at the zoo today and clicked a few random threads that had several responses and it dawned on me that I didn't even so much as recognize well over 1/2 the nicks over there. Am I outta touch?

RawAlex
10-26-2010, 06:04 PM
Not really. Remember, the zoo is built on two things: Fast talking shysters who are figuring out a way to take everyone's money, and beermasters who are only too willing to give it to them. The beermasters don't last, and get replaced with another crop on a regular basis.

tony404
10-27-2010, 10:41 AM
no you arent, its not a place for business anymore. I would bet 95 percent of the nicks there have nothing to do with adult. It was so different when I first went there,its sad. I think once Lens was gone it started to go downhill.

Rcourt64
10-27-2010, 12:26 PM
"Beermasters" .... hehehehe, that's funny. http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/images/icons/icon10.gif

LAJ
10-27-2010, 12:57 PM
That was quite eloquent RawAlex!

Tony404: is it still viable for surfer traffic and joins tho?

gonzo
10-27-2010, 01:56 PM
That was quite eloquent RawAlex!

Tony404: is it still viable for surfer traffic and joins tho?

It has been for years. Great place to get joins

Hell Puppy
10-31-2010, 01:41 AM
It has been for years. Great place to get joins

Only difference is now they have been trained to check the tube sites for what you're selling first... If you've done a good job of keeping it off of tubes and p2p, you can still get joins. :)

gonzo
10-31-2010, 04:50 AM
Only difference is now they have been trained to check the tube sites for what you're selling first... If you've done a good job of keeping it off of tubes and p2p, you can still get joins. :)

If you are a client of removeyourcontent.com then they keep your shit off of there.

Toby
10-31-2010, 10:00 AM

If you are a client of removeyourcontent.com then they keep your shit off of there.

Which is why I regularly check the major tubes and file trading forums. I want to know who actively getting their stuff removed and who is not. I'm not going to waste my time promoting the latter.

Evil Chris
11-02-2010, 09:51 AM
Seems to always be a core group over there, posting worthlessness for the most part.

Can't deny there are still a lot of lurkers over there with traffic, though.
I make good use of the search funtion.