PDA

View Full Version : What do you look like in mobile land

softball
10-01-2010, 09:06 PM
http://sixrevisions.com/tools/10-excellent-tools-for-testing-your-site-on-mobile-devices/

Check out some these emulation tools

EmporerEJ
10-03-2010, 01:21 AM
Pocketadult.com

PocketPC.tv

(and others)

Good tool link.....

TheEnforcer
10-04-2010, 11:54 AM
How big is the mobile market these days.... it's always been hailed as "the next big thing" but how close is that to reality...

DannyCox
10-04-2010, 01:00 PM
I use a couple of those applications already, but there are a couple in there that I now will be using. Nice find.

I still think of the Mobile market as an members add-on. I don't really get people joining through the mobile side, but some of the members appreciate being able to access on their devices.

TheEnforcer
10-05-2010, 12:02 PM
I use a couple of those applications already, but there are a couple in there that I now will be using. Nice find.

I still think of the Mobile market as an members add-on. I don't really get people joining through the mobile side, but some of the members appreciate being able to access on their devices.

Ahhh.. more of a "value added" thing for members rather than an actual money maker at this point....

EmporerEJ
10-05-2010, 02:06 PM

I have to admit, this has been sort of my attitude as well. More as a "means to an end" type of thing.