View Full Version : Does CCbill post on this board?

rycpitbull
07-23-2010, 08:38 PM
I'm calling you out if so...

Ebus_dk
07-23-2010, 09:09 PM
I sold CCbill to SOBV last year, buts it a god damn secret

rycpitbull
07-23-2010, 10:16 PM
I sold CCbill to SOBV last year, buts it a god damn secret

:) Well.. I want to know why they think their Dmca policy is different than that of the rest of the United States. No worries... They've been put on notice. I also have no problem rolling out their tactics on our internal customer-based RSS so EVERYONE knows.

rycpitbull
07-23-2010, 10:30 PM
Additionally.. why still process for hentaivideoworld.com when over 50 notices have been sent in the past? You know why? Serious Partners are the biggest crooks online. All about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

RawAlex
07-24-2010, 10:59 AM
If they ignore the notices, well, the next step is the well crafted notice of filing. Get a lawyer :)

rycpitbull
07-24-2010, 04:43 PM
If they ignore the notices, well, the next step is the well crafted notice of filing. Get a lawyer :)

It's not that... They act.. but they are adding additional requirements, which I won't go in to here. It's bullshit.. I've already spoken to several lawyers about these "additional" requirements and CCbill is in the wrong. They are opening themselves up to litigation.

Also.. to be clear.. It's not the processing side we have the issue with.. It's their hosting.
http://securedservers.com/

Fucking bullshit. I am thinking of doing something that will take up a shitload of their time which will indeed meet their requirements. They will not like it either. :-)

RawAlex
07-24-2010, 06:07 PM
Again, don't worry about anything 'extra' they are looking for, notice them, and if they don't accept the notice, the next contact is a well crafted notice of filing. Trust me when I say you only have to do that exactly once to get their attention.

gonzo
07-24-2010, 08:54 PM
I wouldnt want to be on the wrong side of removeyourcontent