PDA

View Full Version : RehabDollars / SOBV: Not paying affiliates

Ebus_dk
07-12-2010, 03:29 AM
It have been more then a month of tall tales, bullshit replies and now total radiosilence

RehabDollars (a part of SOBV) arent paying webmasters the affiliate commision they earned.

Rehabdollars was controlled by MosesG and Kman aka Kmanrox aka Keith Blazer

They claim its due to the WebmasterChecks situation, but WebmasterChecks in return claim that isent the case.

2 months ago they said they had a inhouse payment system, so its either they lied then or they are lying now.

I offered them to pay me a reduced amount now, and the rest when they could afford it, but they dont reply to emails anymore

Ebus_dk
07-12-2010, 05:37 AM
Kman aka Kmanrox aka Keith Blazer

Keith Glazer - not "Blazer", My bad

gonzo
07-12-2010, 04:28 PM
It have been more then a month of tall tales, bullshit replies and now total radiosilence

RehabDollars (a part of SOBV) arent paying webmasters the affiliate commision they earned.

Rehabdollars was controlled by MosesG and Kman aka Kmanrox aka Keith Blazer

They claim its due to the WebmasterChecks situation, but WebmasterChecks in return claim that isent the case.

2 months ago they said they had a inhouse payment system, so its either they lied then or they are lying now.

I offered them to pay me a reduced amount now, and the rest when they could afford it, but they dont reply to emails anymore

Kman the big mouthed marketing genius that brags about his industry knowledge. Everyone on Oprano remembers how he cut bait and sailed to live his pedo lifestyle overseas like a KING with his 30K from selling his program.

I guess its getting more expensive to butt fuck little boys these days.

No surprise here!

Keith come back and repost your resume and brag about working for Cybererotica.

Ebus_dk
07-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Kman the big mouthed marketing genius that brags about his industry knowledge. Everyone on Oprano remembers how he cut bait and sailed to live his pedo lifestyle overseas like a KING with his 30K from selling his program.

I guess its getting more expensive to butt fuck little boys these days.

No surprise here!

Keith come back and repost your resume and brag about working for Cybererotica.

Thx for making sure this get the attention it needs and deserves

I dont understand why they would burn so many bridges this time. They had build a solid trafficstream for the celeb site, and their new adultfacebook/community/dating site looked good.. but for the last month or two before the breakdown, I started to see questionable actions. I will spill the details soon, unless they pay the commision i earned.. really soon

RawAlex
07-12-2010, 08:31 PM
If I am correct, the SOBV sites are: NicheCastle, TastyDollars, NichePay, ArchiveCash, SkinTraffic, GayPay, GayGravy, PrideAccess, TrannyPay, TriplexBonanza (I got this list of a post on beer and bollocks about cross sales... but seems appropriate, no?).

Ebus_dk
07-13-2010, 06:37 AM
Let me add a little extra to the story, this time about their bangmenowcash program.
I was with them through the beta, and the CTR looked good, so I stuck with them.

Then out of nowhere, after I had mentioned the site to a few other people on the forums (no affiliate links) I get 10-15 sigups within a few minutes, with NO traffic whatsoever.

I know for a fact I dident send those 10-15 joins, so I send Moses Goldman aka. Moses G. from rehabdollars a mail

#1 my mail
Hi moses
Username: EBUSDK
I got 10 joins out of the blue. Are there a problem in the system, because i havent really started to promote the site. Or are someone carding the system?

Regards Kris

#2 Moses Goldman aka. Moses G replies
Thanks for the heads up - i had to temp ban your account, sorry.
Will enable once that problem is fixed.

#3 My reply, thinking everything was just a tracking problem, so I thought everything was OK.
OMG, I'm gonna make a post on GFY about it, SCAMMER...

... just kidding :)
Just shoot me a mail when the problem is fixed. And if you could let me know what happened as well, it would be cool, but not a necessity

#4 Moses Goldman aka. Moses G replies
Teamed up with turboface, huh?

Haha, sorry man turns out one of us was doing test joins and had your cookie stuck.
I need to ask you to re-sign up but i will credit you some to make up for the hassle.
Hope that works for you and thanks again.

I told Moses G to forget about paying me for the hassle, but I wanted to know if I could get access to my account to see where I have put my codes. And asked about a previous join a few days before if that was legit or what

... That was May 28, 2010, and I never heard a word from him since.

Belive whatever you want about them, but "test signups"? ... lol - That is not how processing and affilate tracking works.

As far as I know, the only reasons for this could happen is:
1 - someone used my ID for cookiestuffing by accident (not likely)
2 - someone at rehabdollars/bangmenowcash/SOBV are using the surfers CC info

sunfunbill
07-14-2010, 09:39 PM
If I am correct, the SOBV sites are: NicheCastle, TastyDollars, NichePay, ArchiveCash, SkinTraffic, GayPay, GayGravy, PrideAccess, TrannyPay, TriplexBonanza (I got this list of a post on beer and bollocks about cross sales... but seems appropriate, no?).

OOHHHHH, they own those tranny sites? There has been a long thread on a tranny forum I belong to about them. NO, they are NOT paying, and just before this they raised the minimum on the tranny sites payouts to 200 bucks.

But even after making that much the people over there are not getting paid. So it's bye bye time. They did really bad cross sale crap anyways.

Ebus_dk
07-20-2010, 06:13 AM
It's the adult version of Ponzi scheme i descriped a long time ago.

The income generated with the prechecked cross-sales, are used to artificially inflated the ratios. That way you keep the traffic comming and the affiliates talking about you on the forums

They do that by manually adding the fake sales to your accounts, so you think you convert 1:300, when you really are doing 1:1000, but bang the cards for at least $190 every time the surfer thinks he get a $3 trial

That is why so many of the sales have no referral URL. Its not because they return later and sign up