PDA

View Full Version : Score some free Google Traffic

gonzo
07-06-2010, 07:30 AM
Making a few minor changes here.
Im keeping ahead of the curve the front index page is going to have more surfer oriented news. Most industry vets skip the front page anyways and over the years Ive had a lot of success with using that front page with surfers instead of webmasters.

So what this means is I can give back to all of you.

Youll see a 100x600 skyscraper ad running my consulting banner on the front page. That will be swapped out with YOUR banner.

All I ask is for is a link back on your sites index page above the fold.

TGPs,Tubes etc that is non industry specific is eligible.

Our current advertisers will go in rotation first with a link back to their consumer sites later this week as I get it swapped around.

In the meantime get your banner ready and we can talk about where and what the oprano link will be to correspond on your site.

Toby
07-06-2010, 07:35 AM
Sounds like a winner. I'll get my brother to help me with some banners while I'm in San Francisco.

gonzo
07-06-2010, 07:47 AM
Sounds like a winner. I'll get my brother to help me with some banners while I'm in San Francisco.

Great Toby. I did also want to mention I would be happy to also publish some blog posts up there as well for those that wanted to participate.
You something that was informative for surfers instead of being spam disguised as a press release.