PDA

View Full Version : Xsale programs starts falling

Ebus_dk
07-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Weg
AdultProfit
and last night PerfectGonzo

all with a 24hour notice "thank you very much, we will keep your money, have a nice day"

who will be next?

sunfunbill
07-01-2010, 12:59 PM
This is something I don't have to worry about, since all my sponsors don't do Xsells. Well maybe one or two but I don't use them much. I actually hope this really cleans up the baddies and we can stop pissing surfers off.

Far-L
07-01-2010, 02:40 PM
wow... cue the music...

Steve walks warily down the street,
With the brim pulled way down low
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet,
Machine guns ready to go
Are you ready, Are you ready for this
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

Chorus

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too

How do you think I'm going to get along,
Without you, when you're gone
You took me for everything that I had,
And kicked me out on my own

Are you happy, are you satisfied
How long can you stand the heat
To the sound of the beat
Chorus

There are plenty of ways you can hurt a man
And bring him to the ground
You can beat him
You can cheat him
You can treat him bad and leave him
When he's down
But I'm ready, yes I'm ready for you
I'm standing on my own two feet
Repeating the sound of the beat

RawAlex
07-01-2010, 10:08 PM
I have to love the idea of less than a day's warning.

I noticed something was up a while back, when I realized that the name of the program owner had shifted to some UK company, and the webmaster links were missing from many of the pay sites. I am just shocked that any program can think of it as being ethical and reasonable to give such short notice. I can't help but think that they will continue to run the sites on the residue traffic for a while to come.

gonzo
07-02-2010, 12:14 AM
I have to love the idea of less than a day's warning.

I noticed something was up a while back, when I realized that the name of the program owner had shifted to some UK company, and the webmaster links were missing from many of the pay sites. I am just shocked that any program can think of it as being ethical and reasonable to give such short notice. I can't help but think that they will continue to run the sites on the residue traffic for a while to come.

And just thing its only been a few years ago when WEG was indignant about how direct SE traffic wasnt converting for me on the program.
So many saying how top notch they were...

Ebus_dk
07-02-2010, 08:07 PM
And just thing its only been a few years ago when WEG was indignant about how direct SE traffic wasnt converting for me on the program.
So many saying how top notch they were...

Gabe had nice cars and bikes. Their sites and business model however... no thanks

Far-L
07-04-2010, 07:52 PM
Well, here is what amazes me is that so many of these programs that are dropping off... fact is people complained about them for years - about their surfer abuse, about their ethics, about their obvious scamming ways, yet webmasters continued to promote them... the old "well i was making money with them" so "why worry about customers getting ripped off" justifications were fine then.

Now, when those same webmasters are getting burned too they act so frigging surprised.