PDA

View Full Version : Mojohost does it again

gonzo
03-31-2010, 08:00 PM
Hello Everyone!

MojoHost is pleased to announce that in addition to giving customers free commercial licenses to use JW Player 5.1 Premium, an $80-$200 value, that we have added FlowPlayer 3.1 Unlimited, a $1450 value. Customers may request license and installation of these products freely through the existing support system.

We continue to be the leader in Flash Hosting, adding other formats as well with recent updates to Wowza Media Server 2, JW Player 5.1 and Flowplayer 3.1. The cost to customers to add Wowza is $50 monthly, a dramatic savings over competitors who charge $65 monthly or purchasing outright for $995.

I encourage everyone to learn more about these products as they have made significant advances in technology lately:

FlowPlayer 3.1

JW Player 5.1

Wowza Media Server 2

MojoHost also custom configures and gives away upon request FREE license to LinkSentinal by Proxigence, the makers of ProxyPass. This anti-hotlink solution can be a great fit in many instances and sells direct or from competitors at $50 monthly.

As a convenience to our customers we also offer seamless integration, warranty and consolidated billing for ProxyPass. We can not only save you the headache from having a separate bill for this software but MojoHost has given a Members Area warranty against bandwidth loss for the last 8 years. In the event your members area ever does get compromised, you have our assurance that no overages will be billed for this.

I encourage everyone to contact me by phone or email to discuss a custom solution that empowers your business to grow, save and generate more revenue with MojoHost.

Sincerely,

Brad Mitchell

softball
03-31-2010, 08:10 PM
That is very cool. Congrats to Brad and Corey. That Flowplayer looks great.

MikeSouth
03-31-2010, 09:45 PM
thats pretty solid no doubt

I know dwb is pretty happy with mojo

softball
03-31-2010, 10:41 PM
Can someone clue me in on what flow player is about and what it will do that is better than jw player?