PDA

View Full Version : Does AEBN answer emails?

sunfunbill
03-20-2010, 03:26 PM
I sent two emails to two different addies at AEBN a week ago, no answer. I switched hosting and now my custom tool post don't point right, broken link.

I just need to know how to make the links work again for my theater, must be a simple CNAME or ip thing. Anyone from AEBN here want to email me please?
:hmm:

Toby
03-20-2010, 03:33 PM
Log in to your AEBN account, then click My Account at the top right of the page.

The first section of that page will list the info for your assigned AEBN account agent, their email, direct telephone number, and ICQ number. They won't be back into the office until Monday morning, but still may check their ICQ over the weekend.

sunfunbill
03-20-2010, 06:20 PM
Thanks. Yeah I emailed him, plus the general email they have. Around last Monday. I can't hear on the phone (90% deaf) and no ICQ. Seems like someone should have contacted me by now. Oh well,,,,, :scratchin

miz_wright
03-22-2010, 08:02 AM
Hit me up, SunFunBill - my email is Liz (at) aebn (dot) net, and if I am in the office, I am on ICQ.

I have an out of office appointment this afternoon, but can usually be found.

sunfunbill
03-22-2010, 09:31 AM
Thanks Liz, I'll send ya an email now. :okthumb:

miz_wright
03-23-2010, 08:35 AM
Thanks Liz, I'll send ya an email now. :okthumb:

let me know if you don't get the assistance you need.

sunfunbill
03-23-2010, 11:43 AM
Well I got this email yesterday:

Hello,<o></o><o></o>
Liz passed along your email to me as I can help you with your account needs. I will look through your links and see what is going on and then send you a message and let you know.<o></o>
<o></o>
Thank you, xxxxxxxxx

No reply back yet. Must be more complex than I thought. Or I don't send them enough money,,,, :whistling

MikeSouth
03-23-2010, 12:23 PM
hey they just fucking dropped me...after over 5 years decided fuck south....

and I had a decent number of affiliate sales too.

Im not overly happy with them anymore

gonzo
03-23-2010, 01:02 PM
I sent two emails to two different addies at AEBN a week ago, no answer. I switched hosting and now my custom tool post don't point right, broken link.

I just need to know how to make the links work again for my theater, must be a simple CNAME or ip thing. Anyone from AEBN here want to email me please?
:hmm:

Which custom post tool are you referring to?
Im pretty familiar in depth with all the of webmaster tools including the CNAMES being redirected to custom theatres.

It shouldnt be a hosting problem as I just moved several last week and they resolved by having my host redirect them in CNAMES to theatre.aebn.net

Im not an affiliate rep but I might be able to help and if I cant I can find someone there that can.

You can email me gonzo@aebn.net or hit me up on ICQ if youd rather.

AEBN doesnt have a support board but my friends like Liz and April are thru here as a routine.

Let me know whats going on. I got this.

Is your rep Shawn or Mandy by any chance?

gonzo
03-23-2010, 01:08 PM
hey they just fucking dropped me...after over 5 years decided fuck south....

and I had a decent number of affiliate sales too.

Im not overly happy with them anymore

I got this one too brother if you want me to pick up where we left with the Content staff before you went to Thailand.

I left Josh on standby until you were ready to continue.

sunfunbill
03-23-2010, 01:09 PM
Thanks gonzo, I'll shoot ya an email,,,, :)

gonzo
03-23-2010, 01:12 PM
Thanks gonzo, I'll shoot ya an email,,,, :)

Not a problem. Im sorry I missed this post. Ive had a few distractions over the last few days ... new sites going up... new affiliate program and learning the webcam business. I wasnt thru Oprano with a keen eye like normal.

Ill get it sorted.

MikeSouth
03-23-2010, 03:42 PM
I got this one too brother if you want me to pick up where we left with the Content staff before you went to Thailand.

I left Josh on standby until you were ready to continue.

Ya I got a deposit in feb from them so i decided ok its still a decent amount of cash so I put the link back up...march no payment from aebn.

Thing is I like liz, of course yer like family gonzo, so if it can be worked out Im game I have a very very long history with aebn, simply for one reason...scott did the right thing years ago when someone stole my content and put it up there...scott essentially paid twice for it taking responsibility (I went straight to him because I knew him before aebn) I decided ok I can do business with these guys....

so lets fix it

gonzo
03-23-2010, 03:57 PM
Ya I got a deposit in feb from them so i decided ok its still a decent amount of cash so I put the link back up...march no payment from aebn.

Thing is I like liz, of course yer like family gonzo, so if it can be worked out Im game I have a very very long history with aebn, simply for one reason...scott did the right thing years ago when someone stole my content and put it up there...scott essentially paid twice for it taking responsibility (I went straight to him because I knew him before aebn) I decided ok I can do business with these guys....

so lets fix it

Ill let Content know your back on mainland and to get with you.

LAJ
03-23-2010, 05:12 PM
Depends on who you send them to. If it's Gonzo or Liz, then yes.

miz_wright
03-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Depends on who you send them to. If it's Gonzo or Liz, then yes.

Thanks, Jay, I try :)

miz_wright
03-24-2010, 01:44 PM
Log in to your AEBN account, then click My Account at the top right of the page.

The first section of that page will list the info for your assigned AEBN account agent, their email, direct telephone number, and ICQ number. They won't be back into the office until Monday morning, but still may check their ICQ over the weekend.

As a side bar - Toby, in all honesty, I think those of us that work on the weekend are far more likely to log into email than ICQ - email is far easier to manage on a schedule. ;)