PDA

View Full Version : Crazy GonZo Spring Cleaning

gonzo
02-27-2010, 11:05 PM
Im cleaning up my office and have found some software that I have no use for.

I have a copy of MS Project 2000 still in the shrinkwrap 3.5 discs
A copy of DBase III developer edition on sweet 5 1/4 diskette from the original company Ashton Tate.

Ill send em to whomever paypals me the cost of shipping.

This Dbase box must weigh 20 lbs and the project less than 5.

2muchmark2
02-28-2010, 05:27 PM
Sweet!

I have MS Dos and TRS-Dos in 5 1/4 Diskettes kicking around somewhere, and a copy of MS Dos 6.1 - the best Dos ever.

EmporerEJ
02-28-2010, 05:34 PM
Got you all beat.
I still have 180K floppies from my CoCo that i used to run my video store in the early 80's.......
And I'll bet I still have some of the early cassettes for the TRS-80.....

"CLoad" anyone?

Electra
03-03-2010, 09:57 AM
Sweet!

I have MS Dos and TRS-Dos in 5 1/4 Diskettes kicking around somewhere, and a copy of MS Dos 6.1 - the best Dos ever.

I still have MS DOS 6.1 as well. A guy at a flea market I sometimes go to to pick up things to sell on eBay offered me $50 for it..apparently he repairs computers and says that its easier for him to use MS Dos for some things. I dont know how that works but he seems to manage.

I used to have loads and loads of programs and games on floppies.

gonzo
03-04-2010, 06:12 PM
I still have MS DOS 6.1 as well. A guy at a flea market I sometimes go to to pick up things to sell on eBay offered me $50 for it..apparently he repairs computers and says that its easier for him to use MS Dos for some things. I dont know how that works but he seems to manage.

I used to have loads and loads of programs and games on floppies.

I remember fixing some stuff at Fed Ex in Memphis on an old box they had. Upgraded it to dos 5.0 to handle memory issues. It ws running the first classic version 3.3 .