PDA

View Full Version : Old Timers..Maybe you know this?

Electra
02-14-2010, 02:29 PM
I'm editing the book about the adult industry that Harry and I wrote...Theres a little something thats not quite clear..not a big deal but maybe one of you knows. Was Meat ever an actual "partner" in Netpond before he and Aga took it over? I know what his status was when it was the Condom Project..but then it gets a little confused. Anyone know offhand?

I can't get over how much stuff Harry knew about everything. Some juicy stuff here LOL

gonzo
02-14-2010, 03:12 PM
I'm editing the book about the adult industry that Harry and I wrote...Theres a little something thats not quite clear..not a big deal but maybe one of you knows. Was Meat ever an actual "partner" in Netpond before he and Aga took it over? I know what his status was when it was the Condom Project..but then it gets a little confused. Anyone know offhand?

I can't get over how much stuff Harry knew about everything. Some juicy stuff here LOL

Aga told me once on the way back from dinner with Serge that he and Greg were partners along with some sage advice concerning Oprano.

Electra
02-15-2010, 10:17 AM
Aga told me once on the way back from dinner with Serge that he and Greg were partners along with some sage advice concerning Oprano.

Ok..thanks.