Pure BS.

LAJ
02-10-2010, 04:22 PM
LMAO!!!!

Gonzo... you are fuckin great man!

KevinG
02-10-2010, 05:14 PM
That is sooo out dated info.

That is just trying to sell hosting to stupid gullible people.

That info is hardly valid anymore, and did you notice this link?
http://code.google.com/apis/soapsearch/reference.html#2_3

It says right on that page, Google SOAP Search API (No Longer Available) and it links to a page that says:

A well earned retirement for the SOAP Search API
Monday, August 31, 2009

It's obsolete, and even if it wasn't, that API doesn't do shit and doesn't mean shit when it comes to SEO.

Everybody and their brother thinks they're an SEO expert.

EmporerEJ
02-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Do you see a benefit in it?
Or do you think its pure bullshit?

I think the whole "industry" of SEO is bullshit, and in many cases, simply a scam.

LAJ
02-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Obsolete? Stupid gullible people?

How unbrolike of you!

Toby
02-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Hey Kevin, long time no read.

EmporerEJ
02-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Hey Kevin, long time no read.

Long time, no ceegar.....

gonzo
02-10-2010, 05:37 PM
That is sooo out dated info.

That is just trying to sell hosting to stupid gullible people.

That info is hardly valid anymore, and did you notice this link?
http://code.google.com/apis/soapsearch/reference.html#2_3

It says right on that page, Google SOAP Search API (No Longer Available) and it links to a page that says:

A well earned retirement for the SOAP Search API
Monday, August 31, 2009

It's obsolete, and even if it wasn't, that API doesn't do shit and doesn't mean shit when it comes to SEO.

Everybody and their brother thinks they're an SEO expert.
Who pays attention to shit like that?
Next you will be quoting Matt Cutts and what would he know about it either?:lmao1:
My favorite Lloyd Brown story was told to me by Jeff Sparxxx in Miami in the company of his wife Lisa Sparxx [yes the year she was supposed to have swiped the dude with the mullet's wallet / they had video proof of that too] and the leader of the bukkake party , 2 time AVN award winning Mike South.

Jeff got into a heated verbal exchange with Lloyd about something [im sure another subject hes equally qualified on] anyhow Jeff says that the big bad biker called him out.

If youve ever met Jeff Sparxxx hes a pretty good sized white boy and the tale went that Lloyd got a good look at his big wildhaired tattooed ass and ran into his spacious one bedroom apartment [ok Jeff said it was a shit hole but I wasnt there] and locked the door.

Jeff says he kicked the door down as the tough assed biker scurried out the back.

Not that has anything to do with SEO Hosting but its a funny story.

I think at some point he was passing himself off to be a blog and Press Release expert. I know this because at one point one of my PR staff sent a release on behalf of one of the studios to run on his blog and he refused to run it unless we paid him to rewrite it.

Your right Kevin some people think they are an expert on everything.

I guess them one bedroom apartments are pretty expensive out there or someone has buried their money buried in mason jars....

how does that work at an apartment complex anyhow?