PDA

View Full Version : I hate the SuperBowl

softball
02-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Business always goes into the crapper after Europe goes to bed and the Americans start drinking and watching football.

bluemoney
02-07-2010, 09:54 PM
You fucking commie! :D

Toby
02-07-2010, 10:12 PM
WHO DAT?!

Superbowl is just one afternoon/evening. Winter Olympics last two bloody weeks.

softball
02-07-2010, 10:32 PM
WHO DAT?!

Superbowl is just one afternoon/evening. Winter Olympics last two bloody weeks.

I know....and the Europeans especially love the Winter Olympics. I am getting out of town on Wednesday and heading for California. Its getting nuts around here. I live in the snowboard capital of the planet and a "grease bus" is loading up with snowboarders 24/7 to take them up the mountains...in my back alley. Up a mountain where there is no fucking snow. You can watch the today show on NBC to see said mountain.
But I have to say it will be fun if you are in Vancouver. The city is glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife and the streets are jammed with tourists from around the world. The skies are lit up every night and all day long military helicopters buzz my neighbourhood. Its kind of surreal.

XH3IIzpwEhk

softball
02-07-2010, 10:43 PM
You fucking commie! :D

9ETrr-XHBjE

gonzo
02-07-2010, 11:38 PM
I know....and the Europeans especially love the Winter Olympics. I am getting out of town on Wednesday and heading for California. Its getting nuts around here. I live in the snowboard capital of the planet and a "grease bus" is loading up with snowboarders 24/7 to take them up the mountains...in my back alley. Up a mountain where there is no fucking snow. You can watch the today show on NBC to see said mountain.
But I have to say it will be fun if you are in Vancouver. The city is glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife and the streets are jammed with tourists from around the world. The skies are lit up every night and all day long military helicopters buzz my neighbourhood. Its kind of surreal.

XH3IIzpwEhk

I liked Newtons shirt! Good to see hes doing well!!!

softball
02-07-2010, 11:46 PM
Newton...a blast from the past. What a fucking moron that guy is.