PDA

View Full Version : A traffic washing experiment

gonzo
12-20-2009, 09:27 AM
Im considering installing a script to wash out your traffic.
along the lines of we dont care what you link in image...banner...blind etc as it would go to a generic page with a blind text link and a blind banner on it.

These things were very useful in getting a little new traffic to your site and allowing you to filter out whatever wasnt working. It worked pretty well until peple started to use the system to link to pop up hell and such.

Would anyone else be interested in trying this?

I plan on doing it with my sites as a test to recycle some of my own traffic.

Im also considering an old school banner exchange. This is kind of like the old sex swap except the information is more useful for which banners are being clicked vs what the surfer continues to ignore.

To insure both do not get out of hand they would be limited to our members here to reduce the chances of cheating and scamming.

Toby
12-20-2009, 09:36 AM
Count me in. I'm always looking to try something different on the traffic front.

bluemoney
12-20-2009, 11:51 AM
Count me in. I'm always looking to try something different on the traffic front.
Me too :okthumb:

gonzo
12-20-2009, 12:09 PM
Me too :okthumb:
I will move this thread to Satirales once peple have ahd a time to see it and leave the details.

RawAlex
12-20-2009, 12:28 PM
Just remember,no bleach on traffic, it loses it color and makes everything else turn a funny shade of pink.

AdultWebmaster
12-22-2009, 07:15 AM

I'm in, when do you consider to start?:)