PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Storm Sues Dirty Danza

gonzo
11-07-2009, 10:03 AM
LAS VEGAS —Sasha Storm just wants her dough. Storm agreed to model for a solo-girl site bearing her name four years ago with the promise from a business partner that she’d rake in 30 percent of the revenue.

But after she performed in 11 videos and photo galleries, she hasn’t heard from the Martin Adler, the business partner, says a lawsuit filed Thursday at Clark County District Court.

She is suing Desert Entertainment of Las Vegas Inc., claiming SashaStorm.com (http://www.sashastorm.com/)features her photos and videos but has failed to share the profits with her since December 2005. The site charges $29.95 a month.

Storm, whose real name is Victoria Torres, charges in her suit breach of contract, conversion, fraud, violation of the right to privacy, racketeering, conspiracy and invasion of privacy and appropriation of likeness.

The suit seeks unspecified damages in excess of $1 million and that the court order an accounting of the SashaStorm.com finances and impose a trust on her 30 percent take.

Operator Adler, aka Dean Danza and Dean Martin, is named as a defendant, as well as Chris Danza aka Danny Danza and Dirty Danza.
The pair operate affiliate program DanzaBucks, which markets extreme hardcore site DirtyDanza.com.

http://www.xbiz.com/news/114475

RawAlex
11-07-2009, 12:17 PM
I have to say "wait a minute here.... 4 years is a long time".

I just don't get it. She did 11 videos and photogalleries 4 years ago, and only just sort of woke up to the fact she wasn't getting paid? I missed something in all of this.

gonzo
11-07-2009, 12:31 PM
I have to say "wait a minute here.... 4 years is a long time".

I just don't get it. She did 11 videos and photogalleries 4 years ago, and only just sort of woke up to the fact she wasn't getting paid? I missed something in all of this.
Id like to hear the other side of this for sure.

softball
11-07-2009, 05:11 PM
Never do a rev share with talent. I made that mistake to the tune of 8 grand a month for three years.

Jim_Gunn
11-07-2009, 10:52 PM
I would never take on talent as partner on a site, especially not for a measly contribution like 11 videos and photo galleries. That's a day or two work for me, and would not cost a tremendous amount of money if it was all solo stuff.

Hell Puppy
11-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Never do a rev share with talent. I made that mistake to the tune of 8 grand a month for three years.

Yup, been there, done that, got the scars...

===>insert my usual quote about sooner or later all talent goes crazy as hell here.

TheEnforcer
11-10-2009, 02:00 PM
Well, if that was the deal though then they need to pay up regardless of whether it was a good deal to make on their part.

Flip side she might not have held up her end so who knows.

softball
11-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Yup, been there, done that, got the scars...

===>insert my usual quote about sooner or later all talent goes crazy as hell here.
No one went crazy, actually. it was all very civilized. But it had to end. Moving across the continent also helped break the bonds. The girls then magically morphed.

Hell Puppy
11-11-2009, 03:14 AM
No one went crazy, actually. it was all very civilized. But it had to end. Moving across the continent also helped break the bonds. The girls then magically morphed.

In my book, ditching a 6 figure income that require very much work = crazy.

But I've also heard a ton of reasons to quit on much smaller amounts. Or my personal favorite when there's no royalties just straight up paid shoots and they want their pics taken "off the internet".

Feel free to add to the list:

--I'm in a different place now
--I've found God
--I'm getting married
--My __insert any relative here__ found out
--I'm a mommy now
--I didn't understand that people might recognize me
--I lost my job because employer/coworker found out
--My new boyfriend doesn't want other guys to see me that way