PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know B O B From SoloConverts? Anyone Care to Opine On His Business Ethics?

LickMyBalls
11-06-2009, 03:22 PM
The industry is in the shitter but I'm seeing these threads and banners from SoloConverts saying "Name Your PPS"

Yet, I candidly remember thebossxxx' Costa Rican Adventure video and the shit going on with that program back then.

Their sites are alright. Nothing better or worse than anyone else. Average, you know?

My sixth sense tells me something is up. My other 5 senses do too. I'd like to know what SoloConverts is up to. Of course, the sites are filled to the brim with pre-checked cross-sales with the descriptor verbage WAAAAY below the Submit button. That all it takes these days to make money?

Help if you can.

Thanks.

Evil Chris
11-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Welcome to Oprano! LOL

RawAlex
11-06-2009, 03:54 PM
I would say you answered your own question. If they need to be in any way misleading to make money, and if they are making much more money off the initial sale than you are, then stay away.

It's a simple issue.

LickMyBalls
11-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Welcome to Oprano! LOL

:waving: Thanks.

Toby
11-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Free IconBOB!

gonzo
11-07-2009, 10:06 AM
If you will remember it was Bob Rice that worked for them as well as telling people that there was no one in the business more honest than Glenn.

And then again it was Bob Rice that also brokered the sale of Yappo to Xtube as well.

LickMyBalls
11-07-2009, 02:23 PM
If you will remember it was Bob Rice that worked for them as well as telling people that there was no one in the business more honest than Glenn.

And then again it was Bob Rice that also brokered the sale of Yappo to Xtube as well.

Hmmmm, I was looking for something a bit more specific. I think you know something you're not telling me. :)

bluemoney
11-07-2009, 03:04 PM
Hmmmm, I was looking for something a bit more specific. I think you know something you're not telling me. :)
Oprano requires one to "read between the lines". It's not to hard as the gaps are usually pretty big.

gonzo
11-07-2009, 04:35 PM
Guess you need to research it more than I have.
It was questionable enough that I woudlnt considering having Soloconverts as a partner. But your results may vary.

softball
11-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Free IconBOB!

Is this the Bob that Dan Hogue called an industry icon?:unsure:

Toby
11-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Is this the Bob that Dan Hogue called an industry icon?:unsure:

Brooooooooooooooooooooo! :waving:

softball
11-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Brooooooooooooooooooooo! :waving:
Its amazing how shit lives on.....lol

I think this is what he meant....

picture on computer screen: a small image on a computer screen that represents something such as a program or device, that is activated by a mouse click

Evil Chris
11-10-2009, 11:50 AM
I wonder when LC will get the call to get in this thread?

TheEnforcer
11-10-2009, 01:56 PM
What biz I've done with Bob in the past has always been fair and I have no reason to think it would be otherwise if we did business again.

softball
11-10-2009, 02:53 PM
I wonder when LC will get the call to get in this thread?

ynot?
http://www.bobsballs.org/YNOTBob.html

gonzo
11-10-2009, 04:06 PM
ynot?
http://www.bobsballs.org/YNOTBob.html
WHy is LAJ floating on the side and is that Se Guru in the background looking for Ynot Radio?