PDA

View Full Version : gandalfuy wtf is up with this?

Toby
11-05-2009, 06:37 AM
Yo Dooood, this isn't NicklePond. You don't get paid per post. :thumbdown

good move! hope you get well soon!hahahahaha toucheŽ!!I used to watch charlies cartoons when I was a kid! but this is totally different!are you gonna fuck that??goodl luck with that! looks pretty original!mother fuckers, thats no good at all!Holly shit! thats one big shark! luckilly we donŽt have those in this side of the world...I think none of those names are in my members list, but IŽll check it out! thanx for this info!lol!!!I think Sasha is hot!I wouldnŽt get that or anything similar.....but its her choice and no one elseŽs.hahah funny stuff!hahahahahaha!!! toucheŽ
toucheŽ!!!This girl looks really nice!

Cleo
11-05-2009, 06:53 AM
Sig Spot

gandalfuy
11-05-2009, 05:19 PM
Hi there,
this is Alejandro aka Gandalfuy

Im a content producer down here in Uruguay.

Martin is using my user to post online and promote our new girls, he is getting paid per post.

Anyway thanks for the advice and I hope you like the new girl we are shooting now: www.prepartynights.com

If any of you want custom content let me know: 4159145 she would do girl-girl and boy-girl aswell

Thanks,
and sorry for the misunderstanding,
aLe.-

Toby
11-05-2009, 05:26 PM
I hope he doesn't get credit for any of the posts I quoted. They're mostly useless drivel and are far more likely to make me NOT use whoever is being promoted in the sig.

Translation: Sigwhores don't survive long here.

softball
11-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Ah those cagey Uruguayans....just couldn't resist....

Anyway thanks for the advice and I hope you like the new girl we are shooting now

:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

Cleo
11-05-2009, 06:51 PM
I know of at least one other board that a mod has her finger on the ban button due to sig whoring.

softball
11-05-2009, 07:18 PM
I have been thinking lately of going to Buenos Aires then Uruguay. It seems cheap and cheerful. Anyone here apart from the spammer ever been there?

Toby
11-05-2009, 07:38 PM
I have been thinking lately of going to Buenos Aires then Uruguay. It seems cheap and cheerful. Anyone here apart from the spammer ever been there?

You might check with natkejs over at Medium Pimpin, he's spent quite a bit of time travelling/living in South America.

gandalfuy
11-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Toby,
could you recommend me somebody that posts useful information?

Is your sign or somebody else that you know for sale?

thanks again,
any coments about the new content?

If anyone want to come down here and like electronic house music, just le me know, i'm a local dj here too. Mostly techno and minimal house music. I could take you to the best places in Uruguay or Argentina :)

thanks!
aLe.-

Toby
11-05-2009, 08:13 PM
There are two ways to go about advertising your product on adult webmaster boards.

1) Participate and contribute in a meaningful manner in the ongoing discussions. That means thoughtful and relevant posts that actually add something of value to the discussion.

2) Buy advertising.

Paying someone to post to get sig views is not going to impress most people.

gandalfuy
11-05-2009, 08:20 PM
I dont really have too much time to spend on the boards... :(

I guess i would have to buy some ads. Who should i ask in Oprano about prices?

Im sorry about that and thanks again!

gonzo
11-05-2009, 09:55 PM
Hi there,
this is Alejandro aka Gandalfuy

Im a content producer down here in Uruguay.

Martin is using my user to post online and promote our new girls, he is getting paid per post.

Anyway thanks for the advice and I hope you like the new girl we are shooting now: www.prepartynights.com (http://www.prepartynights.com)

If any of you want custom content let me know: 4159145 she would do girl-girl and boy-girl aswell

Thanks,
and sorry for the misunderstanding,
aLe.-
So you created an ID so you can pay someone else to advertise on my board?

Ive deleted your spam on here and your back with a paid sigwhore?

Just making sure I am reading this correctly.

Hell Puppy
11-05-2009, 10:28 PM
Next pass thru where he bumps a bunch of threads with that useless 5 word drivel, and I suspect people are going to be tripping over each other to see who can lock his ass out first...

....i'm just sayin'

gandalfuy
11-05-2009, 10:59 PM
Ok, there is no need to ban me..

Just let me know who should i contact to advertise here on the board.

I have had the user for a long time, i have just give it to martin a week ago.

He wont bump threads up anymore..

TheEnforcer
11-06-2009, 11:15 AM
That would be me. I'll be happy to talk advertising with you. :okthumb:

We have tons of advertising options here and I have other great places I sell for as well. We can get your name out and about and get you known.

EmporerEJ
11-06-2009, 06:36 PM
There are two ways to go about advertising your product on adult webmaster boards.

1) Participate and contribute in a meaningful manner in the ongoing discussions. That means thoughtful and relevant posts that actually add something of value to the discussion.

2) Buy advertising.

Paying someone to post to get sig views is not going to impress most people.

Damn....now I got to make MEANINGFUL contributions?

Holy crap.

Toby
11-06-2009, 08:50 PM
Damn....now I got to make MEANINGFUL contributions?

Holy crap.

AFAIK, there's nothing holy about crap. :mf_popean

gandalfuy
11-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Thanks EmporerEJ (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/member.php?u=5651) for you email!

I would be contacting you next week :)

EmporerEJ
02-20-2010, 11:15 AM
Gonzo? Who are these clowns?

gonzo
02-20-2010, 11:34 AM
Gonzo? Who are these clowns?

more desperate scammers trying to sell something.

EmporerEJ
02-20-2010, 01:13 PM
more desperate scammers trying to sell something.

Tell'em we ain't buyin' nuttin' from ass clowns

:thumbdown

gonzo
02-20-2010, 02:00 PM
Tell'em we ain't buyin' nuttin' from ass clowns

:thumbdown

I did better than that I deleted all the spam and made him miserable.

EmporerEJ
02-21-2010, 01:53 AM
I did better than that I deleted all the spam and made him miserable.

Atta boy Gonz.........Sicc'em!

:kapow:.........................:spam:

Far-L
02-22-2010, 06:09 PM
Nobody is perfect. The guy apologized. And at least he asked for advice on how to go about things the right way. Kudos to Toby for not only being critical but also helpful to show him the right way to go about it.

I remember when I was in his shoes and Serge, MikeAI and others would hammer the crap out of me about posting in threads and I tried damn hard to say something meaningful or add relevance one way or another. Takes time to pick up the etiquette of any board.

EmporerEJ
02-22-2010, 10:21 PM
I'm pretty sure that's not the case here, but Gonzo would know better.