PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Brad Mitchell from Mojohost!

TheEnforcer
10-26-2009, 03:55 PM
Good interview in the new AVN issue that just arrived in my mailbox recently. Wish it had been longer but hey you take what you can get. Nice to see AVN focus on a good person likeBrad that run a top notch company like Mojohost. :okthumb:

softball
10-26-2009, 08:41 PM
Good for Brad. He has built a great business.

gonzo
10-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Good for Brad. He has built a great business.
You should really see where he has all this hosted. Impressive.

softball
10-26-2009, 09:02 PM
You should really see where he has all this hosted. Impressive.
I see the results which are impressive. but I would like to actually look at my servers in person someday. LOL

gonzo
10-27-2009, 04:17 AM
I see the results which are impressive. but I would like to actually look at my servers in person someday. LOL
Thats always cool but everything there is secure and redundant.
After owning my own hosting company a few years ago I can tell you that redundant power, connectivity and solid security is essential.

Brad has all of these things in a state of the art facility.
Support has always been both swift and highly accountable.
His prices are very reasonable and he is truly committed to this business.

There are a couple of others I recommend as well but each depends on the need of the client. Brad has been more than a host for me acting as a strategic partner. Great advice and a solid knowledge of the business.

Weve had these threads about other hosting companies and I mean what I say about each of them.

Evil Chris
10-27-2009, 10:59 AM
Just read it too... Good stuff Brad!

gonzo
10-28-2009, 06:36 AM
Just read it too... Good stuff Brad!
Congrats on your new gig as well...

http://business.avn.com/articles/36615.html

Brad Mitchell
10-28-2009, 08:59 AM
Thanks everyone for the well wishes! That AVN piece is really exciting for us. Everyone knows I like to talk a lot but honestly to see a full page picture of myself, I'm speechless. We are very honored to have such a wonderful client base and look forward to hosting the adult industry far into the future.

:)

Brad

EmporerEJ
10-28-2009, 12:34 PM
Thanks everyone for the well wishes! That AVN piece is really exciting for us. Everyone knows I like to talk a lot but honestly to see a full page picture of myself, I'm speechless. We are very honored to have such a wonderful client base and look forward to hosting the adult industry far into the future.

:)

Brad

congrats.