PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne, AU - Anyone looking for Office space ?

synapse
10-22-2009, 07:13 AM
Hi All

Recently we've moved into new offices on Chapel St, Prahran. Top Floor of an older building but good views and great locations.

We have too much space and I thought it might be interesting to try and develop up a bit of an incubator of Industry people. All obviously working on our own stuff but at the same time mingling, learning and getting inspired by like minded business people.

We have a bunch of different spaces, open plan seating and spare offices depending on what your looking for and for how many.

It's been an idea I've had for a while and now we have all this extra space (300+ sq. M fully fitted out and dual redundant internet wired & wireless) I wanted to see if there was anyone else in the industry, mid to small size to solo guys, that'd be interested in cohabiting.

If you'd like to discuss further hit me up on email: david@anywebcam.com, icq: 285733381 or my mobile: 0419 379 492

- David

EmporerEJ
10-22-2009, 07:23 AM
Hi All

Recently we've moved into new offices on Chapel St, Prahran. Top Floor of an older building but good views and great locations.

We have too much space and I thought it might be interesting to try and develop up a bit of an incubator of Industry people. All obviously working on our own stuff but at the same time mingling, learning and getting inspired by like minded business people.

We have a bunch of different spaces, open plan seating and spare offices depending on what your looking for and for how many.

It's been an idea I've had for a while and now we have all this extra space (300+ sq. M fully fitted out and dual redundant internet wired & wireless) I wanted to see if there was anyone else in the industry, mid to small size to solo guys, that'd be interested in cohabiting.

If you'd like to discuss further hit me up on email: david@anywebcam.com, icq: 285733381 or my mobile: 0419 379 492

- David

Boy, I could go for that, if the damn commute wasn't such a bitch!
:whistling

Really though, I think that's a great idea.
I'd like to see something along those lines in Central PA.
Columbia PA, along the Susquehanna river
I currently have an empty commercial building available:

http://www.wrightsvillerentals.com/images/CIMG3361.JPG

synapse
10-22-2009, 07:35 AM
maybe we can start a Global Adult Incubator network :)

I forgot some pics of the office space available, all the clutters been cleaned up btw these are moving in pics :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=129603&id=87495898884&ref=mf

EmporerEJ
10-22-2009, 07:52 AM
You know....it's really scary how most places in the world look exactly like every other place in the world.

At least the aliens won't be confused when they get here.

gonzo
10-22-2009, 08:20 AM
This is a great idea David.
Like EJ said tough its a shame none of s are close enough to take advantage of it.

Ive added you to Satriales.

synapse
10-22-2009, 05:10 PM
You know....it's really scary how most places in the world look exactly like every other place in the world.

At least the aliens won't be confused when they get here.

lol true enuf :) ... we've actually just moved in there from a very non traditional location, but the open plan really has improved communication in the office

synapse
10-22-2009, 05:12 PM
This is a great idea David.
Like EJ said tough its a shame none of s are close enough to take advantage of it.

Ive added you to Satriales.

Well I know there are a few around here, somewhere ?! :)

Whats Satriales gonzo ?

softball
10-22-2009, 05:45 PM
maybe we can start a Global Adult Incubator network :)

I forgot some pics of the office space available, all the clutters been cleaned up btw these are moving in pics :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=129603&id=87495898884&ref=mf
I like Australia. I was going to emigrate there once. Had all the points. All my ducks in a row, even a house lined up in Sydney. Then I got cold feet, stayed in London working for Rupert Murdoch, and realized my mistake. Sounds like a great idea and I wish you all the best.

Hell Puppy
10-23-2009, 02:03 AM
I like Australia. I was going to emigrate there once. Had all the points. All my ducks in a row, even a house lined up in Sydney. Then I got cold feet, stayed in London working for Rupert Murdoch, and realized my mistake. Sounds like a great idea and I wish you all the best.

Only been there once, but I love Sydney.

Haven't made it to Melbourne. Wanna go back down under sometime when I can afford to hang out for about a month and really see a lot of it. That flight kills me, just not worth it for only a week or so.

gonzo
10-23-2009, 02:05 AM
Well I know there are a few around here, somewhere ?! :)

Whats Satriales gonzo ?
Newforum on here not open to the general public.